my first s2000....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hkarmy

Kushboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I hope it's built/boosted out the ass, otherwise it's nothing to get worked up about :what:

On a side note, car should be raised a bit, doesn't look all that great being completely slammed...ruins the point of the car. While he's at it, swap out the Rota's for real design. :lol:Wow.
Not true slamming the car means hugging the road meaning better traction i believe ....if i am wrong someone please correct me :shock:

The suspension on that car is sic and the rims are perfect in my eyes , and yea he is going to be boosting that car but not for awhile

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not true slamming the car means hugging the road meaning better traction i believe ....if i am wrong someone please correct me :shock:

The suspension on that car is sic and the rims are perfect in my eyes , and yea he is going to be boosting that car but not for awhile
There's a good low, then there's too low...and I doubt it's tracked so it wouldn't matter anyway :lol:

So it's not boosted yet, and you already think it's fast as s**t...? :shock:
You need to ride in some other cars. :laugh:

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i love riding in my friends 05 saleen. supercharged 460 rwhp. o my

PICKLED

El mero mero Aguacatero
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah, you pretty much got it...:roll:

Hkarmy

Kushboy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
There's a good low, then there's too low...and I doubt it's tracked so it wouldn't matter anyway :lol:

So it's not boosted yet, and you already think it's fast as s**t...? :shock:
You need to ride in some other cars. :laugh:

Well he has beat boosted cars left and right and likes his s2000 N/A

and he had patience and the joy of living in corona and a lot of tuners as we know live out here in cali.

This thing was a pure build to get the best performance out of it , and he knows if he boost it the car would just be insane to say the least.

I have been in a Ferrari and a Maserati and other sports cars but this s2000 is special in its own way idk how to explain it:ohsnap:

My dad thinks i am crazy because i don't like Mercedes and all those other companies i tell him its simple.

....These honda cars are built and the drivers are a community ...

unlike you upscale car owners who are not a community driving around in benz and Maserati etc

BoxinEJ20

Dr. 20G
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not even in the same league as a vette
and a n/a s2k cant even begin to spell the word fast

Nachtliebender

Best Bodywork Is Stock.
5+ Year Member
I agree that s2k is way to low, yes lowering the car gives it better dynamics, but destroys the susp's stroke, and so destroying what the s2k excels at, cornering. And fyi the s2k smokes the z06 in autox everyday of the week, and a tuned N/A s2k will smoke z06's in road racing everyday. American cars just can't handle.

Drag Racing is for people who can't drive.

Keiichi Tsuchiya [Drift King]- "I drift not because it is a quicker way around a corner, but the most exciting way."

Last edited:

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I agree that s2k is way to low, yes lowering the car gives its better dynamics, but destroys the susp's stroke, and so destroying what the s2k excels at, handeling. And fyi the s2k smokes the z06 in autox everyday of the week, and a tuned N/A s2k will smoke z06's in road racing everyday. American cars just can't handle.

Drag Racing is for people who can't drive.

Keiichi Tsuchiya [Drift King]- "I drift not because it is a quicker way around a corner, but the most exciting way."
people shouldnt be able to say that unless they can SAFELY drive a 1,000+ hp drag car down a 1/4 mile in under 8 seconds....

drag racing isnt my favorite thing ever, but people bash it like its no big deal...and its usually people that cant ROAD RACE either, but just like watching it more than watching drag racing

Nachtliebender

Best Bodywork Is Stock.
5+ Year Member
I've run 9.8 in a 700whp VR4, and 9.6 in a 850whp vette. Yes its hard to maintain grip, stay on the track, time perfect shifts, and get the launch timing right. But you forget that in a 350whp track car you have to all those things, yes less power but you have to corner as well. Now try to add in everything that goes along with that, heel-toeing, left foot braking, gear braking, apex, tire grip, weight shifting, etc. Leaving out the tuning involved in a track car, which is so much more involved that drag. Thats why everyone drags, and its so pointless in most imports, lets face it they have no torque, thats why a completely tuned Civic drag car will get a 12sec run, if its still street legal. And for the $40k you put into it you could have bought a car that would have beat that stock.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea its starting to become a mid-life crisis car

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member