Registered OG
5+ Year Member
thanks guys love the comments

clifford_05

Rockin the d-series
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So got any big plans for it or are you just gonna fix it up alittle bit and just keep it clean??

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
gay

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
nice cars.. i like the dohc sticker =)
thanks, yeah im gonna be going to the junkyard later this week to pick up some interior parts that were missing...i might make a little build thread if i feel like it..im still contemplating

jg93X

5+ Year Member
oh and btw she said she doesnt like the black slips( i have no idea why) so if any of you guys have white wheels thats what she wants..

How much for the slips and what size are they.I will help with the removal of them????

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Teach her!!! that's what i did wit my girl, now she hates auto=) btw both cars are nice!
i tried, she did it in my car, she got up to 2nd gear she was doing great...but she never stayed after it...:(

schutzracing

#1 ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
auto to manual conversion ftw! lol.. yeah it looks nice.. im getting my girl a 6th gen real soon.. she's tired of that cavi.

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
haha i would love to on here!!! thats cool man, that shes had that cavi for a while now huh? she should like a 6th gen..

SAYNO2RICE

5+ Year Member
PATIENCE...lol It took me a lil bit to teach my girl but now she's really good.plus i can drink more when we go out;)