my g/f's new car...!!! check it out

Tara Jean

OC_Civic's Girl
5+ Year Member
thank guys.i know i need a paint job but not until i get my white GT3's so let me know if you know anyone thats looking to trade...<3

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
decent start.. love the wheels.. lol :P please dont put white wheels on a red car... candy cane ftl... definately make a build thread... i would also ditch the tan interior if you can find something reasonable over time maybe at salvage..

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good pick up. =) Good luck with the build up.

Both me and my fiance' have two 5thgen hatchies also and my daily driver, my coupe. :D It's a Honda loving family here.

please dont put white wheels on a red car... candy cane ftl...
Bite me OC! My car looks just fine with white rims. ;)

:lol:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bite me OC! My car looks just fine with white rims. ;)

:lol:
just voicing my opinion.. when i see red with teh white wheels ALL i can think is..

;)

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A pussy with candy canes sticking out of it's head? NEVERMIND... I shouldn't have EVER asked. :lol:

well yeah .... nevermind you just dont get it.. you ALMOST get it.. but then dont at the last minute..:lol:

EF Honda EF

if the 5th gen is a ex it came with rear discs. but any way it looks nice. I would say raise the rear a lil more than the front(makes it look more agressive) and get some nice wheels and lips like you said. make it look like a M3.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mot really the kinds of wheels that matters as much more the color choice... in the end its your car.. so if you really want white then that it what you should get... but honestly.. i just dont dig it.. i think that they are many other choices that would look great..

Tara Jean

OC_Civic's Girl
5+ Year Member
mot really the kinds of wheels that matters as much more the color choice... in the end its your car.. so if you really want white then that it what you should get... but honestly.. i just dont dig it.. i think that they are many other choices that would look great..
well what color would look good, you know i dont wanna look like a candy cane!! but the black ones have got to go!!! i feel like they look like donuts from my perspective.:roll:

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i know ur a jersey head..n are on craigslist..check north jersey...i got sum 15" azul speed stars for sale.....also have hids for 125 on there..lol....

btw..are those real rotas..or the look alikes?..jus wondering...might be interested...

Tara Jean

OC_Civic's Girl
5+ Year Member
i know ur a jersey head..n are on craigslist..check north jersey...i got sum 15" azul speed stars for sale.....also have hids for 125 on there..lol....

btw..are those real rotas..or the look alikes?..jus wondering...might be interested...

ha they are real rotas brand new with brand new tires... ill check out craigslist. thanks

i need your opinion would they look good on my car??:???:

franklin-hid

your moms boyfriend
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ha they are real rotas brand new with brand new tires... ill check out craigslist. thanks

i need your opinion would they look good on my car??:???:
im got them on craiglist along with my hids i sell..lol....i posted them in north jersey....

i dont want to say yea so u get them..but..i like them..i think they would look hot...they are glossy black with a polished lip.......i like them....

this is 1 pic on my car

Tara Jean

OC_Civic's Girl
5+ Year Member
i dont want to say yea so u get them..but..i like them..i think they would look hot...they are glossy black with a polished lip.......i like them....

this is 1 pic on my car
yeah i checked out craigslist... im not sure if i wanna go with black, i feel like i need some color thats why i wanna trade mine. but they are nice wheels niceer than mine in my opinion.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i personally find bronze/gold to look REALLY good on red..