My gradual 2000 EJ8 Build!

6thGeneration

Finding wheels on the internet seems difficult to find exactly what I want. Maybe I'll start another thread in the exterior forum specifically for this problem.

I'll post pictures of all of the improvements when I get a chance, hopefully later tonight.

CO671

Registered VIP
XXR, Konig, and Rota's are common replica brands to check out.

6thGeneration

Alright here are some pictures of the interior after I painted them. They looked great after they were done but the kind of paint that it is makes it not scratch resistant making the results not last very long seeing that it's a car and people scrape it and stuff getting in and out of it.

Before

After

Seats

And then this is the new stereo I put in it, you can see the old one in one of the first pictures.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
What did you paint blue? Or did you get rid of that idea cause I don't see it? Looks good and clean from what I can see on my poor quality computer screen. Make sure you keep updates of the progress!

6thGeneration

Only the sides of the seats are blue but I was planning on doing more until I found I wasn't satisfied with the paint and process. I'll go blue lug nuts if I get black wheels though and do some blue shift knob or something to keep in light.

6thGeneration

Looks like I'm going to do audio next and oem style fogs. Does anyone know if there are any problems with the oem style ones that are sold for cheap online because I called my local dealership and they said for true oem ones they are $283 XD

6thGeneration

Once again I haven't posted on here in forever! Sorry to anyone who cares haha. Since the last time I posted I said I got the two 15'' subs.... That was a total mess... I built a custom box for them to fit in my trunk but my measurements were off so I ended up putting them in my back seat facing the inside of the trunk making my car a two seater. This drove me crazy so I sold them and put my car back together.

Here are some pics of that....

Now I've been talking to this aftermarket Honda dude in town and I think I'm going to do ground control coilovers. Anyone have any opinions? Also he's trying to sell me some wheels and tires or 350 if I trade him my steelies... I'll post a pic of them if yall want to see.

I also just bought an Ebay short shifter and knob... any feedback on that as well?

I'll try to keep updated this time! DX I still love Hondas, I promise! <3