My GSR swapped Civic EJ

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hhmmm i think there's something wrong with your cable then cuz i have pretty much the same setup as yours and mine clears it

pls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the hood pop up is use to Cool down the car/engine. I about to do that to my car as will, cause i'm going turbo. Will i'm already Turbo'ed.

JeremyMcDaniel

if your on a budget skunk2 makes a nice set of lowering springs. much safer.

and wheels get what ever suits your style (i personnaly would NOT get any bigger than 16)

and for the love of god get rid of the lights lol (not my style)

Caz

Looks good, just needs some rims! And dont paint the steelies, looks tacky and yes like every other one out there, heck I'm still using the hubcaps till I purchase rims.

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No track yet but I'm positive that it's pushing 12's at least. I still need a muffler to have it run better though.
i just saw this but i highly doubt your gonna get 12's out of your car with that mod you have :lol: sorry to burst your bubble mang :cool:

pls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It's just our opinion, you should do what ever you like....it is YOUR car...

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Im just going from what I've been told, these Civic GSR's are pretty quick.
those people are probably using ricer math :lol: gsr are quick but not quick enough to get into 12's with the mods you have :lol::cool:
:word::D

NateDaGSR

I have gotten quite tired of them as well... haha. Stockies comin soon. What rims do you have? I love the old school web style.

JeremyMcDaniel

yeah mayne, i know "I" said i didnt like them but thats because "I" dont. if "YOU" like them leave em on. its "YOUR" car.....if you build "YOUR" car like everyone else wants it, would you feel like it was "YOURS"?

i wouldnt ;)