Its me Screaming threw my typing...lol

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hey, man I'm TURBO, and i want it and NEED it to COOL down the car.......don't be jealous, because you can't rock it as GOOD as WE can....hahahahaa
:lol: at this comment dude you don't need to pop your hood just because you have a turbo, evo's,sti's, cobalt ss they're all force induction and you don't see them popping their hood. i think it's just a ricer mentality that if they pop the hood it will make the motor run cooler. i mean if you beat the s**t out of your car every single light intersection yeah maybe you need it but i doubt that :lol:

civicmand16y7

Registered VIP
ive poped my hood but i have no other choose due to the fact that it doesnt fit will aorund the cawl

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha i would take hatch92's over yours in a second lol and you may want to look at his build thread. and if you researched. it was studied and the whole hood pop actually made the cars run hotter.

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I dont mind hood pop on the right car, yours just isnt there yet lol. you can probably see somewhere in the 14's 1/4mile if you drive it right with some decent tires. And btw, your car looks clean as f*$%k! any rust or bondo? If you like the Axis OG rims you could also look at some old bbs rims, their not hard to find and can go pretty cheap. If your really on a budget go on ebay and find some knockoffs, you'll get flamed cuz their not legit $1400+ rims but whatever, id look at possibly gold?

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
haha i would take hatch92's over yours in a second lol and you may want to look at his build thread. and if you researched. it was studied and the whole hood pop actually made the cars run hotter.
same here if i wanna go fast on a straight line :lol:, like i said before unless your beating the s**t out of your car stop light to stop light racing everybody on the road then yes you might need one but for a dd NO you don't :D. and if you road race your car then i could see the popping the hood functional but like i said for a dd you don't need that

pls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:lol: at this comment dude you don't need to pop your hood just because you have a turbo, evo's,sti's, cobalt ss they're all force induction and you don't see them popping their hood. i think it's just a ricer mentality that if they pop the hood it will make the motor run cooler. i mean if you beat the s**t out of your car every single light intersection yeah maybe you need it but i doubt that :lol:
Nope, i need it as i'm b18c1 turbo and on still running on a OEM Half Radiator, I will need to upgrade to a good radiator and fan setup......

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^^^^^^^^hhhmmm that's so weird cuz i've seen people with turbo b18c's down here and they don't have any issues with cooling their motor and they're using oem radiator

pls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^^^^^^^^hhhmmm that's so weird cuz i've seen people with turbo b18c's down here and they don't have any issues with cooling their motor and they're using oem radiator
better Safe than Sorry.....Don't want to have any problems in the Long run...

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^^^true that it would suck if your motor blows and you dumped all the money in it

NateDaGSR

I dont mind hood pop on the right car, yours just isnt there yet lol. you can probably see somewhere in the 14's 1/4mile if you drive it right with some decent tires. And btw, your car looks clean as f*$%k! any rust or bondo? If you like the Axis OG rims you could also look at some old bbs rims, their not hard to find and can go pretty cheap. If your really on a budget go on ebay and find some knockoffs, you'll get flamed cuz their not legit $1400+ rims but whatever, id look at possibly gold?
Thanks man! No rust, dents, or bondo. I have looked for oldschool BBS rims, but they are seemingly hard to find and/or expensive. I was thinking black though...

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha my buddy found some old bbs's mint sitting in his nieghbors garage, they used to beon the guys miata. He gave the guy $100 for them. But you can get lucky sometimes, check around salvage yards and have a list of all 4x100 cars.

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
there is a guy on here selling a set of mint 4x100 bbs rs's for 1200 shipped. its expensive, but you get what you pay for.