My H22 swap in my 2000 SI

civic98turbo

I'm back ....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ill pay your gas, and whatever money you put up since you think it was done in a backyard shop and it is just a stock h22. stop talking. start acting. i proved what i was supposed to. now prove what your saying or shut the f@ck up.
you did say it was a stock H22...so

tobebadtaz

5+ Year Member
I have one word,,,,, Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got it back yesterday still dont have hte headers or the a/c cargedup yetn but everything else is working smoothly!! I have to say I feel like I went from a single cam B16 to a dual cam H22 and then added a sprinkle of balls to the motor!! It is such a difference I cant even describe it. I have not one regret with the way the car pulls andI still am going to due a few more mods, Type r intake manifold, MSD ingnion system, Aem, fuel rail- fuel regulator and a fuel pump + the headers once they come in, then have it tuned!!! I took a quick pic wit my phone for now , more to come
Where does it say stock here

ryanM

ok, h22 with intake, exhaust, and a useless ignition... all of which you havent even done yet...

might as well be stock, that stuff isnt gonna make you any faster.....

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Ok, enough of being an a*****e for me. I have a question. What did you do about the driver axle with the motor being tilted back like it is, how much did you have to grind off the block?

tobebadtaz

5+ Year Member
Ok, enough of being an a*****e for me. I have a question. What did you do about the driver axle with the motor being tilted back like it is, how much did you have to grind off the block?
OMG please shut up,, grind the block... now ur showing how much or how bad u dont know what ur doin

jonmaltese6thg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ill pay your gas, and whatever money you put up since you think it was done in a backyard shop and it is just a stock h22. stop talking. start acting. i proved what i was supposed to. now prove what your saying or shut the f@ck up.
LMAO owned motha f**ka!!!! hahaha

HP Civic 2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hope u noticed how owned u got!

LMAO!!
I hope you noticed how mature your comments are.

I would be interested in seeing how they fabbed this h2b kit. There is no reason why he shouldn't be able to have P/S with an H swap. My question is how they machined the adapter plate?

Like I said, not calling bs at all, just curious because I still don't see it..

Honda Boyz

5+ Year Member
dam

I am getting a type r manifold just waiting to gt it it, it will fit with no futher mods

Its a gsr tranny my b16 was gone off my old motor a long time ago

Not yet wanna do everything else before i run it, prolly a week or 2 before that happens

Thanks everyone!!!=)
You are letting all the thieves know what u got which is really nice by the way. And the thieves are going to really want to get your car especially since they know where in Jersey to Go and look for your ride. Do your self a favor and invest in a security system like the Ravelco, since your ride already hauls ass.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^^kind of a shady post, I'm just curious to see how much the back of the block had to be ground on the back and what type of mounting system they used, and if it makes things better, I'll give you an internet apology.

tobebadtaz

5+ Year Member
^^^kind of a shady post, I'm just curious to see how much the back of the block had to be ground on the back and what type of mounting system they used, and if it makes things better, I'll give you an internet apology.

U drive to Jersey and I will introduce u to my installer and ill show u my car.. thats the only way.. other then that oh well!!!

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks like a PA plate to me.

JAYYS

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have one word,,,,, Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got it back yesterday still dont have hte headers or the a/c cargedup yetn but everything else is working smoothly!! I have to say I feel like I went from a single cam B16 to a dual cam H22 and then added a sprinkle of balls to the motor!! It is such a difference I cant even describe it. I have not one regret with thAeme way the car pulls andI still am going to due a few more mods, Type r intake manifold, MSD ingnion system, , fuel rail- fuel regulator and a fuel pump + the headers once they come in, then have it tuned!!! I took a quick pic wit my phone for now , more to come
you cant use a type r manifold because its a b series manifold also ive never heard of a single cam b series lik he was saying its going to take some mods to put an after market intake mani on but GL i say do some research and ull end up with one bad ass car

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
U drive to Jersey and I will introduce u to my installer and ill show u my car.. thats the only way.. other then that oh well!!!
Whatever dude, I'd be willing to bet there is a whole lot of aluminum gone off the back of that block with that engine angle, genius. You might want to look into the manifold swap, b/c even the euro R manifold will require modification. If not, then oh well for your motor running good.

N/A D-Series

Banned
Sorry to say but your fun is going to be short lived. The H-series has aluminum blocks and that means WARPAGE especially for people like you who are rev happy.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Sorry to say but your fun is going to be short lived. The H-series has aluminum blocks and that means WARPAGE especially for people like you who are rev happy.
FRM is 2x the strength of steel. I guess no one told you that. It is just that when you run them low of oil the engine cooking ensues. Iron will take a little more abuse though.

tobebadtaz

5+ Year Member
lol okay but dont be sorry i have no worries bout it....

FRM is 2x the strength of steel. I guess no one told you that. It is just that when you run them low of oil the engine cooking ensues. Iron will take a little more abuse though.
+1 :word: