My masterpiece in progress!!!

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the ep3's I almost got one, sc would be diffrent from what everyone else is running but definatly not better. Every body goes turbo because its just all around better. Good luck

Panathrasher

5+ Year Member
King Bob said:
I like the ep3's I almost got one, sc would be diffrent from what everyone else is running but definatly not better. Every body goes turbo because its just all around better. Good luck
What do you mean by all around better? I know that they have more potential for power but I'm not really going for that. Before I make my final decision I'm really looking into all the constructive criticism here. Thanks.

Panathrasher

5+ Year Member
Flamboyant said:
How do you like the dc exhaust. I was thinking about getting it.
I like it alot, it causes me to chirp the tires a little more than I used to and it has a nice tone to it. :twisted:

Panathrasher

5+ Year Member
Okay, a few new pics have been added and the others have been properly resized. I bought the JRSC and am just waiting for it to arrive. I'll post some more pics when it gets here and maybe a dyno graph. :twisted:

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i might be saling my typeR rear sway, and a mr. alex strut bar in a day or two. hit me up if you are interested. and i want the jrsc too...damn you.

98wickedcivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i think the same about the EP3 is the taillights other than that there very sharp cars...

Panathrasher

5+ Year Member
The first post has been updated with the upgrades and pictures. It has been little while but I'm not finished yet. ;) enjoy.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks real nice.. and I bet you love that supercharger.

Panathrasher

5+ Year Member
joe7987 said:
Looks real nice.. and I bet you love that supercharger.
Yeah, the S/C is tons of fun. I'm looking to get the HFP body kit next. It was a total sleeper until I added the rims.