My Mugen eg9 inspired sedan...

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I recently found a pretty awesome part for my sedan. I've never seen a used set so finding a brand new OEM set of tan sedan floor mats really got me excited.
Not a single person other than me bid on them so there must not be much love for tan eg interior. I'm probably not going to use them unless I drive to a meet. I'll get some weather tech ones for driving around.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Clean!

No more drinks in the car eh? :P

You ever fix that brake problem?

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Nah I haven't installed my prop valve yet. I haven't had time honestly. I've been painting things and I bought a house. I'll try to at least get it done this weekend.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nah I haven't installed my prop valve yet. I haven't had time honestly. I've been painting things and I bought a house. I'll try to at least get it done this weekend.

How will you hide from the FBI in a house? The abandoned airfield is where it's at! ;)

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well today I tackled my brakes. I installed my new prop valve.My old one was leaking anyways so I was hoping it would fix my problem.turns out it didn't do much, so I decided to change out my master cylinder for another. When I removed it I noticed there were 2 gaskets from the back sides of the old master cylinders. It might have affected the brakes but the I wasn't taking any chances since I just swapped it out for a new one at the parts store. Turns out after much bleeding it feels better than my white hatch. Should be good now.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well today I tackled my brakes. I installed my new prop valve.My old one was leaking anyways so I was hoping it would fix my problem.turns out it didn't do much, so I decided to change out my master cylinder for another. When I removed it I noticed there were 2 gaskets from the back sides of the old master cylinders. It might have affected the brakes but the I wasn't taking any chances since I just swapped it out for a new one at the parts store. Turns out after much bleeding it feels better than my white hatch. Should be good now.

Glad you got it sorted out!

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I haven't had much time to work on my car in the past few weeks with all the other more important things in life like buying a house and work getting in the way. I finally broke away and managed to scuff and paint the bottom side of my hood and deck lid. Here are a few pics of the progress.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It must be hard buying a house under the radar. Staying off of that FBI watch list :lol:

Congrats man!

Paint looks good

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yeah I bought it under the alias of "mickey mouse". now onward to furniture and stuff. Honestly I want a work shop and a jetski now.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I haven't updated my thread in quite some time. I really haven't had as much time to work on my car as I'd like. I have painted a few pieces and bought a few things. Here are some paint pics. I also bought a set of used itr front and rear sway bars for the car. I'm growing closer. I'm working on my house more than I am my car, but I'm squeezing car stuff in whenever I can. Pics will still be rolling in but the pace may be slowed some.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So how do u keep everything matching by panel painting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
So how do u keep everything matching by panel painting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same paint. Very precise stuff. Since it's not metallic there shouldn't be any differences. Even metallic paints sprayed well then it still probably wont be a problem. I painted my RHD apart and there is no difference between panels.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You must be really good.

Well, yeah. You're good.

Can u paint graphics and stuff?

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I've buffed a few panels recently. I've got several more to go. They all look awesome. I'm gonna be afraid to drive this thing places now lol.

You must be really good.

Well, yeah. You're good.

Can u paint graphics and stuff?
Yeah I can do a fair bit of striping.
The white is a cake walk as far as it being the same color. Consistency is key in having a great finish, that and things like a great air source and a good paint gun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Its been a long time since I last posted anything I've done on my car. I've had very little time as usual since several large projects have taken up most of my time. I've been blocking and sanding here and there on parts. I also brought the car to my job a month or two ago so I'll be able to work on her when I have time.

I bought some itr sway bars from one of my friends and I'll be replacing all the old worn out rubber and end links. Here are a few pics of her now. I'll be working on her more if time permits.

I also bought this asr subframe brace to mount the itr bar to since I can't buy the brackets off an itr and the gsr ones won't work.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Beautiful work as always. Good to hear from you