My Mugen eg9 inspired sedan...

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well I got my new CT Engineering intake for an ITR so I could replace the gsr arm I had for it. Not much in the way of progress other than buying a few parts. I'm wanting to make big purchase from Honda but haven't gotten around to spending all the cash. Here's a pic of the intake.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I also just purchased a part that I didn't even know it existed until last week. It's pretty neat and once more people know about this thing I'm sure they'll be everywhere.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I also just purchased a part that I didn't even know it existed until last week. It's pretty neat and once more people know about this thing I'm sure they'll be everywhere.
What is it? :O

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very cool! None for sixth gens though :(

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I entered to win one on fb. But if I don't win ill probably get one eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yeah they look pretty neat. I hope I like it. I'm not too picky in the cluster area.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you know its funny omni came and went it seems, maybe thats why you dont see these tacs anywhere.... i cant remember the last time i saw someone with omni power parts.. the website even pokes fun at it, the search tag for them is "still going" lol

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I think the cluster parts are new. I haven't seen them until this year. I have a few Omni power pieces such as test pipes. I know they make master cylinders for clutches too. They have a strange presence in the automotive community.

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah, I remember they made flat bottom valves as well for a while. Then 'POOF', you didn't see them anywhere for sale

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my friend had omni coil overs for his civic and I had upper control arms by them. I like their products but they do have a strange presence

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i had them on one of my hatches, loved them, they were just rebranded skunk stuff at the time. they allowed me to dump that hatch, which was cool, and they were inexpensive because they were trying to push into the market... just seems like they have really plateaued out

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
In other news I haven't received the tach yet. I'm used to getting my products on the quick side. I remember when I bought my J's racing lip and they said it would be about 15 weeks before I got it. I was like "Holy crap, at least I didn't need it soon" because it wouldn't have helped at all if I did.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well the "poof" that is Omnipower is being felt by me because I haven't seen hide nor hair of my new cluster. I've emailed them a few times and still no response. I opened a dispute in the resolution center of paypal. Maybe I'll get my money back soon.
On a different note, I ordered an OEM Honda Mugen oil cap and some Mugen lug nuts. They should arrive soon enough hopefully. I bought some clear for my car today so now I have some paint materials for my car. My brand of choice is Dupont again. I got some Dupont 72500s high appearance clear. I sprayed a hood for another job I'm doing with it and it's very very good clear, but or something that retails for about $500 for a gallon setup it had better.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
They didn't have it in stock at the time. It had to be bought over there, be shipped over, come through customs, and then ship it to me in the U.S. .