My Mugen eg9 inspired sedan...

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gonna stick with tan interior? Did I see and forget what's the rear seat situation?

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Gonna stick with tan interior? Did I see and forget what's the rear seat situation?
Yeah I like the tan. It doesn't look dirty immediately like black does. I've got brand new tan floor mats and tan teg seats. The rear interior is really raunchy. The plastic looks good I just need to clean the seat and the speaker covers and hat rack need to be dyed or something. I literally bought fabric dye tonight lol.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
doesnt this fiero come with nifty jdm rear seats?

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
This weekends progress was less than stellar but I had a great time doing it. I went to pull a part first thing in the morning to try to find some better interior pieces for my rear seat. I found several civics to scavenge parts off of but the tan seats there weren't really any better than my own. I found a sedan that looked like it had been wrecked long ago. The cluster showed it had 80k miles on it and I believed it. The switches and interior were so fresh and the engine was still intact. I took all the switches and the guage cluster as well as the center console and cup holder. Then I went to buffalo wild wings for some great food and beer. Then I drove to where my car is and drank some more while undercoating my rear quarter wells. While that dried I installed my rear bumper and some blown bulbs. I finished the night out by installing my rear subframe brace and JDM itr rear sway bar. Here are a few pics of the night.
New stickers and, grommets and door spring

Installed my absorber and bumper with all new hardware

Installed my new filler neck cover since my original one looked like someone ripped it off

JDM itr bar and asr brace next to my old usdm integra bar

Asr brace and JDM itr sway bar installed

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
"Less than stellar progress" bullshit hahah looks great man! It's always awesome stumbling upon rare finds like that.

Sounds like you had a pretty good weekend boss!

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Hey if I wasn't drinking beer and scavenging parts I would have gotten more car stuff done. I had a great time though.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is exactly how i would build a 4 door. Love that spoiler

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Your paint makes me wet.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks great man!!

<3 4 door Civics ;)

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I got a few things done on my car the other night. I put in all the interior that I am planning on using. I also installed my mugen shift knob and antenna. Here are a few before and after pics.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I got a little bit of progress done on the sedan today. I went and picked up a few clips for the molding below the back glass because I broke 4 of 6 clips because I couldn't give them the pressure they needed from straight above so they bent and I bought 8 more in case they broke. I also had some help so I removed the deck lid and greased the ends and have each of them a good wallop.
I also picked up my back glass that I had gotten tinted and I installed my molding that goes around the outside of the glass. That thing fits tight as crap. My little goober grabbers feel the pain a little.

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I had some time to work on my sedan for a few hours today after work. I managed to build my driver rear door as much as I'm going to until I get the rest of the glass tinted. Here are a couple of pics

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looking good! I can't remember, are you keeping the tan interior?

Unrelated, but I saw a short documentary on painting jets/planes. Super involved process! Hats off to you for that

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Looking good! I can't remember, are you keeping the tan interior?

Unrelated, but I saw a short documentary on painting jets/planes. Super involved process! Hats off to you for that
Yeah I'm keeping the tan. It'll be really nice when I'm finished with it. I've got a lot of goodies and I'll be recovering my inner door panels and my rear seat

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well today was a good day for car progress. I got both my front and rear glass installed because doing it yourself is lame. I put my deck lid back on and readjusted it. I also installed my "Dohc VTEC" emblems on the rear doors. They are for an em1, but since finding eg9 ones is almost impossible and using aftermarket ones is not an option, I just modified the right side to be oriented correctly by flipping the words around. Here are a few pics of my progress.