my new baby

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry for the late posts...i've been busy at work. i had the windows tinted and the in dash dvd installed but haven't taken pics yet...thanks for looking guys! more pics at the bottom of the page!

w/ my 00 civic si b20/vtec

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
omg that interior trim is horrendous. clean otherwise :thumbs up

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i know man...i got it like that...i was gonna post a pic of the tails but they are awful too....sucks

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
both cars look real nice..

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
way to ruin a nice car

you must really like red. I dont think I would even get two black cars lol

ryanM

soldiaboy said:
way to ruin a nice car

lol, i wouldnt ever drive anything but black...i hate that my 240 is gold. it will be black soon enough.

nice evo BTW

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
soldiaboy said:
way to ruin a nice car

if you're talking about the dash..like said above, i got it like that and it's not one of my top priorities on fixing at the moment. the tail lights are even worse...it's got some black sticker over it or it might be spray painted black with a few sections left out...getting a red evo just happened to be a coincidence coz it was a good deal with that car at the time. a new pair of evo vii tails cost around $380...and used go for about $250...so i gotta save up a lil.

postal21

vroom vroom
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sexy as f**k man...

trim sucks, but the car is so awesome it can wait to be changed.

congrats.

Slept-n

The Walking Punchline ;-)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so are you gonna asell the EM1? to mod the Evo?

i want to test drive an Evo soo bad, butin VA they won't let you test drive without seeing that you can actually buy the car first (making sure youhave either money in hand, or a co-signer present, and you have to have the loan in hand to test drive the car) it's BS.

so what is it like? is it fun? raced any sti's?

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice pickup man. u keeping the civic?

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i want to keep the civic...but it's not practical. my brother in law's picking it up sometime early next year...haven't taken it racing yet. it is pretty awesome to drive though...the winding roads and curves are a piece of cake when taking 'em...it eats gas like a freakin' mofo though. i have to shift at around 3k so the boost won't kick in and guzzle up gas. lol!

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sponsored by...mcdonalds?

:lol: it's an evo so i cant hate on it :drool:

soldiaboy

343 FDNY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ReggieSD said:
if you're talking about the dash..like said above, i got it like that and it's not one of my top priorities on fixing at the moment. the tail lights are even worse...it's got some black sticker over it or it might be spray painted black with a few sections left out...getting a red evo just happened to be a coincidence coz it was a good deal with that car at the time. a new pair of evo vii tails cost around $380...and used go for about $250...so i gotta save up a lil.
I didnt mean you, but the cunt who did it

post pics of the tails.that way it can go from rice to nice
:lol:

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha..no way bro...the tails are hideous enough stock, being altezza style and all..and the previous owner decided to paint over it...oh well...lemme show yah.

another pic w/ my homie's evo ix mr...sorry it was dark so the pic's kinda blurry