my new baby

BoxinEJ20

Dr. 20G
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well you told me you had an evo, so I had to check it out.

Nice buy! Like the others said the interior blows, but I dont really mind the tail lights...atleast from the pics posted.

To get all the joys out of that superb handling and awd make a trip up north... winter season= driving season=) Here in ohio, we get alot of it.

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BoxinEJ20 said:
well you told me you had an evo, so I had to check it out.

Nice buy! Like the others said the interior blows, but I dont really mind the tail lights...atleast from the pics posted.

To get all the joys out of that superb handling and awd make a trip up north... winter season= driving season=) Here in ohio, we get alot of it.
lol...just because you did that..i'm checkin' to see if you have a thread of your own too. =)

BoxinEJ20

Dr. 20G
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea but its when it was mostly stock... I need to post some newer pics.

Jipstar

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
those tails are VERY NICE!!! Do not change! Dash trim is looking lol.... You got the picture! Anyway nice nice and very nice!

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks guys! i just recently installed an intake, and a turboback exhaust on it, and a few accessories like a counterweight shift knob and a carbon fiber vortex generator...i'll post some pics when i have time.

BoxinEJ20

Dr. 20G
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice... modding these type of cars are a disease. Be careful!

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BoxinEJ20 said:
nice... modding these type of cars are a disease. Be careful!
no kidding! my bud who helped me install it drives an evo ix mr...after getting the turbo back installed, we took it for a test drive...then i let him test drive it too. after getting back to the garage, he was kinda scratching his head...then told me to drive his mr around with him on the passenger side...and to push it too ;). he said the speed feels different when you're the passenger...and to make the story short. the evo 8's faster than the mr ;).

his mod's are just like mine minus the down pipe...i guess those things make quite a difference...it'll probably make more when i put a test pipe on there. it's very addicting.

EG-Owns you

Twin Tech Owns Your s**t!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sick people with money lol make me mad but goood car though

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Very nice...
Personally, if you dont like the interior color, I'd just paint back over it with black.. It'll atleast look pretty alright :what:..

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
That b***h is sexy.!!!! Good Pick UP.

But if you wanna keep the civic and still have the evo power s**t well rip the power plant outa the evo and drop it in the civic,I`ve seen like two 5th gen bubble backs with evo motors in em, I know .I ot a video of it somewhere man ,I gotta check around .I think it on street fire.