My New Civic...=)

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cant wait to see pics of the car..im still following you just kinda quiet here in the back!

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
cant wait to see pics of the car..im still following you just kinda quiet here in the back!
Thanks man i really appreciate that...=) Yeah pretty soon i'll have pics...

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Good luck man. Post up some pics of the car undusted soon. rims looks real fresh.

I'll be following you in the backround like e_civic_k.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Good luck man. Post up some pics of the car undusted soon. rims looks real fresh.

I'll be following you in the backround like e_civic_k.
Thanks man, yeah first thing im gonna do when i get home is go wash it... Thanks i appreciate that...

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'll post some pictures when all this damn snow melts. Along with a good wash for all the salt.

98 EK Hatch

Big Daddy Dumplin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Your killing me bro.... I'm gonna come get you and take you back to your car, so we can get that s**t together and get some pics... it might take me a while to get to you, cuz im in tennessee but im leaving now, so cya in a minute.... BE READY!!!! lol :lol:

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your killing me bro.... I'm gonna come get you and take you back to your car, so we can get that s**t together and get some pics... it might take me a while to get to you, cuz im in tennessee but im leaving now, so cya in a minute.... BE READY!!!! lol :lol:
Hahahahaha... Imagine how i feel, i wanna put the parts on already... Lets go, i got gas money...:thumbup:

Midnight_EG

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Right, I'm gonna drive over the pond and come steal your car, just so I can post pics of it!

I might be buying an EK Coupe, not sure of the proper chassis code, but it has a D16Y7 I think, non VTEC, can't waittttt :D

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Right, I'm gonna drive over the pond and come steal your car, just so I can post pics of it!

I might be buying an EK Coupe, not sure of the proper chassis code, but it has a D16Y7 I think, non VTEC, can't waittttt :D
Sounds like a good idea...:mrgreen: Nice, post pics right away if you do get it...

Midnight_EG

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pfft that coupe was a piece of utter s**t!

Now I'm looking away from Honda, got a nice insurance deal on a Skyline ;)