My New Civic...=)

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
4/26/10

Im just waiting for my cousin to finish his wire tuck so i can bring my car home, for now im just rocking this around the neighborhood... I have to pick it up on every speed bump because it hits...

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
4/26/10

Well my cousin brought the car home today and we did many things to it... I only have pics of the rear lights because it was getting dark, i'll have better pics tomorrow...

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
4/27/10

Today coming home from school, we cleaned all the interior and gave it a good wash and wax... I still need to fix a few details like the wipers, and sunroof... Took some pictures with my cousins Ej8, enjoy!!!...

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
4/28/10

Not much of an update, just put SOCH decals on...

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
4/30/10

Installed my momo wheel hub, nrg quick release, and momo steering wheel today...

civic0918

Registered VIP
looks good nice wheels man. Hey i got that decal made up its cool looking. I'll snap a pic 2moro and post in this thread for ya. Nice house by the way what are ya a millionare lol? You most def can afford to hook your car up Damn you got it nice bud.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good nice wheels man. Hey i got that decal made up its cool looking. I'll snap a pic 2moro and post in this thread for ya. Nice house by the way what are ya a millionare lol? You most def can afford to hook your car up Damn you got it nice bud.
Thanks bro, o for sure man... Hahaha nah man i wish... Its my uncle's house, Thanks man...

civic0918

Registered VIP
decal

[/URL][/IMG] Here is a pic of the decal you said i could make up.. Its a lil different though i had to make it myself and tried my best lol. I got one one the front bottom of the windshield also. The plan was to put them on my lips but i broke the front one already so im not even putting the rear on. Well thanks man and good luck with your new ride..

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That looks sick man, sucks about the broken lip, thanks bro...

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks good from what you've done so far.. front end better be done soon though..

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good from what you've done so far.. front end better be done soon though..
Thanks bro, yeah man i already put the corners on, hopefully tomorrow i'll put on fogs and sidemarkers...

LXDriver

More HP is always good
5+ Year Member
Where are the front end pics at?!?!?! >:( I've read through the entire 9 pages of this thread hoping u'd have the parts on already y ya me enfade de buscar y buscar y nada, ya ponselas!!!!! Put them on already

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where are the front end pics at?!?!?! >:( I've read through the entire 9 pages of this thread hoping u'd have the parts on already y ya me enfade de buscar y buscar y nada, ya ponselas!!!!! Put them on already
:lol: Almost man, the only thing that is going on the front end is fogs, corners and thats it, and i need to put on my sidemarkers... I was going to put on a west wing lip but over here in mexico it wouldnt last a day...

civikid97

D-series
5+ Year Member
Looks rad bro. You are exceeding me by far haha. Hopefully I'll have that y8 head swap in your old hatch (haha) done sometime this summer once I get another job. And since everyone is bugging you I guess I will too. FRONT END PICS NOW! Hahaha looks real good though man.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks rad bro. You are exceeding me by far haha. Hopefully I'll have that y8 head swap in your old hatch (haha) done sometime this summer once I get another job. And since everyone is bugging you I guess I will too. FRONT END PICS NOW! Hahaha looks real good though man.
What up man, lol its cool man... You'll catch up, o really, post pics of the hatch in this thread bro...=) Hahaha yeah i just need to put the fogs on and it will be set...