My new Hatch!!! Tons of pics

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
..........how is it gonna feel with a K tuned shifter with no K..........

:twisted:
Probably awesome with boost :cool:

I'm really hoping that I can drive this low with my 3" exhaust or else some hard decisions have to be made :(

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you're not too low for a 3 inch exhaust. Especially if you get the hangers modified to sit closer to the chassis. the sohc already sits higher than any other motor in our civics too.

.64" increase in piping ;)

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey...listen money bags we'll all get there one day lol...
I just wanna push the revolution lol.....and I want more people to compare my build to as I move along

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you're not too low for a 3 inch exhaust. Especially if you get the hangers modified to sit closer to the chassis. the sohc already sits higher than any other motor in our civics too.

.64" increase in piping ;)
Well thats good to hear then, because I am going to tuck it as close as I can =)

I just wanna push the revolution lol.....and I want more people to compare my build to as I move along
Screw the K revolution! I'm bring back the D ;)

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I feel you I do have plans to get a k24 in my coupe one day. Hopefully a year or two from now I'll have the funds to do so.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm bring back the D ;)
D's can be mean, I can't lie. But I think I saw a D series on the discovery channel when they showed ancient belongings of a pharaoh. :lol:

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
D's can be mean, I can't lie. But I think I saw a D series on the discovery channel when they showed ancient belongings of a pharaoh. :lol:
lol

I just don't really see a reason to jump on a K train. But then again I am no horse power freak either. Hopefully my set up last for ever and ever. If not I'm probably just going to do a b20 swap so i can has some torque and it tis a cheap swap.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I feel ya. I'm only doing it because I like the high amount of power with bolt ons and all that OEM reliability. I figure it should last forever without being a slug. I don't like building the actual motor.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
A mountain of car parts :D
Can't wait to come home and go through it and install it all:party2:

ChaddiBJ8

5+ Year Member
DWL. wow yo! thats cold!

Anyways.. mylovehx.. cant wait for the updates!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ballin!

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
might as well put a Christmas tree in front of those parts

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats boner worthy
Ballin!

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!
Looking like a winner bro, keep it up!
Thanks guys!

might as well put a Christmas tree in front of those parts
I know right? :D
So I am probably going to give the cxcxwr's to the misses to kick start her sedan build. They look good n all but the lip just isn't big enough for my liking. I was thinking about getting xxr 002's for that big lip look I love. I just need to decide on 15" or 16"

CJ89

No title needed :)
Registered VIP
Damn i cant wait to see this build start back up lol

Sent from my DROIDX

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hopefully my basement looks like that over winter lol
It's an amazing site!

Damn i cant wait to see this build start back up lol

Sent from my DROIDX
You and me both! It's going to be pretty quick again too depending how much free time away from the misses I get; which I am thinking isn't going to be much for a week or too :lol: I am definately aiming to get the turbo installed and tuned before the winter hits though :cool: