My new Hatch!!! Tons of pics

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Found a midwing template, so I'm going to mark the spots and figure out a non gay/cheap way of covering them up when it's not in use. Once I figure that out I will install it. But I will show you the ideas first so I can get some honest feedback =)

In other news the fiance has been sick real bad for almost a week and now she is i the hospital :(

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn, sorry to hear that. I hope she recovers quickly

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not yet. The doctors say its allergies, but shes been throwing up like crazy, feeling sore, and tired all the time. Doesn't sound like allergies to me. All I heard so far was 3 iv bags and a few more test and medicine. I'm assuming it could be from the complications that happened a couple months back :/

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sorry to hear about the your fiancé. I know how u feel man. Hang in there I'm sure she will pull threw. My fiancé was recently in the hospital so I can relate on how stressful it can be. And having waiting to hear what the doctors have to say never makes it any easier.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It is hard when I'm all the way over here. I hear things way after they happened and I can't always communicate with her easy. And the AF doctors are kinda clueless a lot. It's just been frustrating this whole deployment. One thing after another...

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn man. Sorry to hear. Hope shes ok.

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
She's all better now; thanks for the support guys!

Other news...I am ordering her koni/gc set up soon. And we are going to try for another baby when I am back. So I'll be selling some goodies

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice glade to see she's okay and glade to hear you guys are gonna expand the fam.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
first a red ek hatch and now trying for a baby......

"not sure if coincidence..........or copycat" haha =)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh snap!

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
first a red ek hatch and now trying for a baby......

"not sure if coincidence..........or copycat" haha =)
:lol:
First off, I would've took any color hatch I could find as they dont seem to exist in Idaho.
And second, after her miscarriage we both decided we still really wanted a child, no pun intended :P, soooooooooo there!

Anybody know anyone looking to get rid of a bomex spoiler? I kinda have this wing collection going, and I only get one car now, bye bye ej7 :(. So I might as well have as many cool things as the misses will let me have lol

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No not the coupe
I know, but I would rather it be the coupe than the hatch :cool:

That also means I get to transfer some things from the coupe to the hatch, which off the top of my head would be both strut bars and a DVD player. I will also probably swap the B&M shifter with the hatches stock shifter and either save it for a rainy day or sell it. I'm sure there is more but I really don't remember lol

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So this thought just came to me! Since I ordered a ctr wing, I will have a base and I could just go buy a seeker v2 wing :cool:
I am going to have an amazing wing collection :party2: I dont know if I want to sell my "kevlar" zeal rep or paint it. Thoughts?