My new Hatch!!! Tons of pics

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well I think ima give it a try. If I don't like it I'll just sell it. doesn't look half bad installed
Here it is on an integra

And an EK
cool. what's the purpose of it? and how much mula was it?

Bump!

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haven't seen you for a hot minute hecz! It's adjustable throw, height, rotation for a custom fit for the driver ;) I got it for 150 ish. I wish I was back already so I can install everything.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So word on the street is edelbrocks down pipe is pretty restrictive. So since I am doing a custom exhaust anyways I think something like this would be a pretty good buy http://www.ebay.com/itm/t25-t28-5-bolt-turbo-downpipe-manifold-exhaust-to-3-v-band-adaptor-kit-/300715218306?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4604061582&vxp=mtr thoughts?
That could work. I learned the hard way: have as many solid pieces as possible for your charge/down piping. The less area for air to expand, the better. I used rubber clamps, and they'd pop all over the place. If you want buy the 5 bolt adapter (you can buy em online), and have an exhaust shop make your downpipe for you. Just have them weld the flange on, and you're all good. Also, use a flex pipe!

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So word on the street is edelbrocks down pipe is pretty restrictive. So since I am doing a custom exhaust anyways I think something like this would be a pretty good buy http://www.ebay.com/itm/t25-t28-5-bolt-turbo-downpipe-manifold-exhaust-to-3-v-band-adaptor-kit-/300715218306?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4604061582&vxp=mtr thoughts?
yea. i haven't posted to often, but still here. Do people say its restrictive because its cast steel? Oh, my RMF replica header has a gasket like that Ebay item you posted. Donut gasket is what they call it, i don't like it, wish it was a regular flat gasket.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haven't seen you for a hot minute hecz! It's adjustable throw, height, rotation for a custom fit for the driver ;) I got it for 150 ish. I wish I was back already so I can install everything.
fancy ass!

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea. i haven't posted to often, but still here. Do people say its restrictive because its cast steel? Oh, my RMF replica header has a gasket like that Ebay item you posted. Donut gasket is what they call it, i don't like it, wish it was a regular flat gasket.
Well I went back and looked at it and the down pipe right off the turbo is at a pretty steep angle right off the bat and the path way is pretty small. So if I got that stuff from ebay it will be a better transition and will be wide open from the get go.

fancy ass!
I have to be fancy if I have a bunch of fancy stuff already :D

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ive never seen that sort of shifter before... It looks badass! Seems like it would take some getting used to at first, after a bunch of adjustments lol.

Keep it up man :thumbs up

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ive never seen that sort of shifter before... It looks badass! Seems like it would take some getting used to at first, after a bunch of adjustments lol.

Keep it up man :thumbs up
I'm sure it wont be that hard to get used to.

I'm not sure if I will have any more pictures of parts for a bit. And I am proooooobably going to get yelled at when she opens up the box with the shifter in it. She opened up the box with the other CRV cluster and wasnt too happy :lol:

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm not sure if I will have any more pictures of parts for a bit. And I am proooooobably going to get yelled at when she opens up the box with the shifter in it. She opened up the box with the other CRV cluster and wasnt too happy :lol:
Lol is she getting sick of opening up the packages and taking pictures?

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol is she getting sick of opening up the packages and taking pictures?
I can only assume so. And she also looks to see how much I'm spending lol
But I'm buying her sedan koni/gc setup before I leave so hopefully that will smoothe things over :D

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha I bet it's more the money than anything. But hopefully she'll be happy with the new suspension! You can't go wrong with that setup.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I got a chance to see k-tuned shifter on display at honda day it feels really solid and smooth thru the shift. you are going to love it

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha I bet it's more the money than anything. But hopefully she'll be happy with the new suspension! You can't go wrong with that setup.
Yeah I'm sure, but once one done there's no need to do anything but regular maintenance so my money will pile back up. You really can't. Unfortunately we bought it with the super retarded egay coil setup. Omg it is sooooo horrible! Why would people put up with that?

I may make a seperate build page for her, but do not expect it to be very nice at start :lol:

I got a chance to see k-tuned shifter on display at honda day it feels really solid and smooth thru the shift. you are going to love it
That makes me smile and reminds me I need to buy the bushings to go with it =)

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I kinda miss d series pricing

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got my P06 with Hondata S300 :D
Sorry for the lack of pics but the fiance isn't too into taking them lol

Only a few more parts left to go

ChaddiBJ8

5+ Year Member
MAN I LOVE THIS! Great project man. Thinking of boosting my d or a swap.. Kinda like the instant power of N/A tho.
Again ..great project man!