My new used project Im also a new to CC

gnos402

Never uploaded pics on here before I kept putting the wrong link in. Good to go now.

Picked it up about a 2 weeks ago guy wanted 3000 I offered 1800 and ended up settling on 2000
based on the damage and he took it.The damage is on the pass. door, fender, and front bumper
dont think the hood was hurt but, Im thinking there might be a little damage to the rad support
looking at driver fender and headlight Ill post pics in a bit. When I do could I get some input on it.

Abailey21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you have better pics of the damage? Looks to be right at the door/front panel seam?

My only advice is to search, before asking questions cause I can almost guarantee its here to answer your questions.

Look at everybody's rides on here for your own ideas

but first and formost, before "modding" your car, make sure it's 100% in GREAT working order (unless your swapping immediately) fluid change, belt and gasket replacements, leak fix, wire and dizzy just make sure your car is 100% before wheels and suspension and all the good stuff

thats the advice that was given to me and it was good

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks like a good start. A little more than i wouldve paid for a wrecked car, but hopefully u get it sorted out.

gnos402

Thanks but in Nebraska most of these have rust and one with no damage same miles gos for 3500 but, thanks for your opinion.
This will be a DD for work so I may lower and put some wheels on but other than that its my gas sipper. I will not be doing any mods until I get the body fixed if I get the body fixed. My debate is whetther to try and make a couple hundred and just buy another this time an ex. Its completly stock with all service records from 07 to now.

gnos402

Heres the damage I know the pass. fender, door , and bumper need replaced however im need to get a quote to see whats going on with the drivers side gap possibly rad support.

gnos402

you have better pics of the damage? Looks to be right at the door/front panel seam?

My only advice is to search, before asking questions cause I can almost guarantee its here to answer your questions.

but first and formost, before "modding" your car, make sure it's 100% in GREAT working order (unless your swapping immediately) fluid change, belt and gasket replacements, leak fix, wire and dizzy just make sure your car is 100% before wheels and suspension and all the good stuff

If you take the time to read this it is going to be my gas sipper for work no performance mods only visual (wheels and lowering it only no other crap) and stereo comps as soon as I figure out what I want to get thinking 1 12 btl or maybe 2 like I said havent decided. Im not in town and dont want to get a body quote out of town. Go ahead and google the body damage and tell me the pricing you come up with.HAHAHA it would be nice if people read before they post to actually see my concerns.

gnos402

If you take the time to read this it is going to be my gas sipper for work no performance mods only visual (wheels and lowering it only no other crap) and stereo comps as soon as I figure out what I want to get thinking 1 12 btl or maybe 2 like I said havent decided. Im not in town and dont want to get a body quote out of town. Go ahead and google the body damage and tell me the pricing you come up with.HAHAHA it would be nice if people read before they post to actually see my concerns.

BTW as for making sure its in good running condition I changed
rotors and pads
rear shoes
cleaned IACV
cleaned throttle body
there were no leaks runs and drives like a champ all thats left to do mechanically is the struts which I will change with stock then get a set of coil overs with time.

gnos402

Been browsing wheels really like these!!! Enkei ev5 btw not concerned with weight and they will be 16s or 17s

Abailey21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

BTW as for making sure its in good running condition I changed
rotors and pads
rear shoes
cleaned IACV
cleaned throttle body
there were no leaks runs and drives like a champ all thats left to do mechanically is the struts which I will change with stock then get a set of coil overs with time.
I took the time to read, I just see what every new person asks consistently, as I did myself and I figured I could give you the heads up. You seem to have your s**t together though ;)

gnos402

Thanks for understanding sorry if I sounded kinda rude. Im glad to see people like my ideas I posted it for sale in my local craigs to try to get up to an ex but if it dosnt pan out ill start with this. Im still going to start on this because the things Im doing can be swapped later Ill just swap it to the new ride if it happens.

gnos402

Sold the car today on the local craigs for asking price $3000. I couldnt believe it but, I'm going to look at a 1998 dx hatch tuesday or wednesday with 104,000. At about 100,000 new timing belt, water pump, oil pan gasket, looks super clean he wants 3200 his grandpa was the 1st owner hes the second also the work on the car was done in his auto class as a class project he paid for parts, well see what he takes. Its already equipped with the ev5's posted above and a quick release steering wheel, header, and I'm not sure whats behind it which I will take back to stock, he has all the stock parts, wish me luck.