5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lookin good :thumbs up

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ thanks guys for your comments.what i like the most is that when the sun hits the black paint is flakes out purple because the painter used violet pearl and it looks sooooooo nice...when its done ill take pics so you guys see what i mean.rims are going to be painted as well as my calipers and rotors...stay tune!!

vjf915-2

Banned
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ thanks guys for your comments.what i like the most is that when the sun hits the black paint is flakes out purple because the painter used violet pearl and it looks sooooooo nice...when its done ill take pics so you guys see what i mean.rims are going to be painted as well as my calipers and rotors...stay tune!!
Youre going to have your rotors painted?????

It looks like its going to turn out well. I thought the purple stripe was going to be thicker, glad that its not. Pretty unique, I like it so far.

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Youre going to have your rotors painted?????

It looks like its going to turn out well. I thought the purple stripe was going to be thicker, glad that its not. Pretty unique, I like it so far.
yeah my rotors and calipers are going to be painted using the same violet that was painted on the body line.i choosed for the line to be thin because any thicker would of looked very ugly.the reason i choose purple/violet was because its my favorite color.my car is charcoal gray from factory so it was either blue or red and i decided purple/violet.reasons were because red or blue cant be used do because those are the colors cop uses..so that means if i use those colors i would be getting pulled over lots of times.i went and bought all the inside bulbs that lights up inside the car purple.i also went and bought some purple neons to go inside the car so it could light up purple if i was to go a hangout or car show.ill post pics so you could have an idea of what im talking about.....dont worry about the car turning out ricey because it wont....my next step is buy some recaro seats,5 point harness seat belts,some extra acc and finally boost the 3.5v6 vq power plant...

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Ohhhhhhhhhh I gotcha now, okay lol I was a little confused at first. I dont know, I think having the calipers painted will look nice, not so sure about the rotors though. First thought is that it might be a little overkill. Then again I didnt know if the paint scheme would work and it seems that it did. Hope it all turns out well though.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Looks pretty damn good actually. Only thing Im not feeling is the grill.

paczek

5+ Year Member
lol tiptronic
is gay

had an audi a6 2.7t and i wanted to kill myself with that tranny
shifted like a sec after i moved the f**king stick

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol tiptronic
is gay

had an audi a6 2.7t and i wanted to kill myself with that tranny
shifted like a sec after i moved the f**king stick
Ive heard that before and all i do is laugh at those that say that...i laugh even harder when im seeing them loose to a "tiptronic" power plant.......