my nosey neighbors

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So...have you asked him exactly why he was taking pictures?

when my friend asked him y he was taking pictures of his plates, all he said was yes u can ask
Its very hard to understand your posts without getting headaches. I would recommend calling the cops so they can get a clear explanation to why you were getting pictures taken. If you live with your parents let them take care of the situation.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
take a mean nasty s**t and put it in a paper bag. Place the s**t filled bag right in front of his door, light the bag of s**t on fire, ring his door bell and run like hell. ;) He'll have fun stomping the fire out.....

or......

just start taking pics of his and all his friends cars too :what:

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like biz and mugenkid's ideas.

jdmallen97

Mad Jdm y0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
By the way, how old is this a*****e (retired ?)
this guy is like 60 years old and he lives with his wife. i always talk to his wife and his son whenever he stops by and ive known them for about 10 years.

So...have you asked him exactly why he was taking pictures?

Its very hard to understand your posts without getting headaches. I would recommend calling the cops so they can get a clear explanation to why you were getting pictures taken. If you live with your parents let them take care of the situation.
my friend did ask him while he was taking pictures and he asked nicely. he said "excuse me sir may i ask why you are taking pictures of us in the garage, my car and my plates?" his response was "yes u can ask" and he continued to take pictures. and my friend said "sir stop taking pictures" and he took 2 more and ran into his garage and closed it when he saw me get out from under my car. ill ask him today y he took pictures when i see him out in his drive way. i just hope he doesnt run in when he sees me again.

as for letting my parents take care of it, i wish they could but they dont speak english well. i told my dad but i dont think he really understood me. he just said throw a wrench at him the next time u see him.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The cops can't do anything about it, he can photograph you if he wants to as long as you are in plain sight from public property, they might go talk to him and find out what he is doing though. Maybe he is a big Honda fan, lol
Working on a car in your garage/driveway isn't a public place. Shooting people in a public place is fair game, on private property it's another deal. The neighbor can take photos of the house from the road if he wants but can't infringe on the privacy of the inhabitants. The neighbor was asked not to take photos and continued. Two strikes.

Jimmy2times

White, middle-class
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ur dad's idea sounds like it will work too. not the best course of action, but effective in removing ur pesky neighbor. haha. ask him tonight and then if he's not into telling, try asking his wife. if she's as reasonable and nice as u seem to let on, she'll tell u if it's anything bad.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
he just said throw a wrench at him the next time u see him.
Awesome. :rolf:

Like others have said, wait until he's outside then just go over with your camera and snap pictures of his car and plates. Then if he asks you something just sprint back to your garage.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Working on a car in your garage/driveway isn't a public place. Shooting people in a public place is fair game, on private property it's another deal. The neighbor can take photos of the house from the road if he wants but can't infringe on the privacy of the inhabitants. The neighbor was asked not to take photos and continued. Two strikes.
the OP's friend told the guy it was ok to take pictures, it's fair game :what:

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol this is funny, what if he is planning to butt secks you guys

2000 EKCivicEX

i VTAK
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yah that does sound weird, yah i would just slap the guy then call the cops and ill never understand why ppl insist on taking pics of plates they cant do anything with them.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
at least you know, he isnt trying to jack it by pulling up the plates.. i mean, he DOES live next to you hahahahah..

im telling you dude, its the butt secks

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just call me dood. I'll have them swimming in Lake Michigan in no time. ;)

For some reason people fear angry Sicilian women... :what:

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^i love angry sicilian women