my nosey neighbors

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just call me dood. I'll have them swimming in Lake Michigan in no time. ;)

For some reason people fear angry Sicilian women... :what:
Never been afraid of women unless they are tall, ride horses, and listen to country music.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Look, this old douchebag obviously feels like he has grounds for something Civil. He's probably going to:

A: Take you to small claims court over some trivial s**t.

B:Turn you in to the Neighborhood Association for s**t that he feels that you are violating in the Neighborhood Charter

C: post your pics on www.oldgayclosetfag.com along with a story about how he seduced you.

MMMMM...I love it when he worksh on that Shivic...

Now, log off, Grab your camcorder, Walk next dooor , and ask very calmly and politely why he was taking pictures, if there is anything you can do to resolve this etc... Speak evenly and clearly. Maintain eye contact. Do not get agitated. If he raises his voice, lower yours. It pisses them off so bad when they get agitated and yell and it has no effect on you. Hold the camera at your waist an shoot the whole thing. Stick to the subject about coming to a comprimise. Do not get upset or agitated.

If he does get agitated and threatening, get a restraining order. He's screwed when he shows up in court and you have footage of his threatening and odd behavior.

civic96hb

USAF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
idk y but today i caught my neighbor taking pictures of my garage, my car, plates to my car, plates to my friends car and me and my friend working on my car. when my friend asked him y he was taking pictures of his plates, all he said was yes u can ask and ran into his house. they have called the cops on me once cuz they thought i was trying to light my house on fire.... when i was painting my sideskirts. i just dont understand y pictures where taken and im still confused by it.
wait...
how did he run back into his house? was it a nerd sprint?

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why don't you just throw a lemon party? :what:

jdmallen97

Mad Jdm y0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i saw him and his wife outside in their driveway today and asked y he took pictures. his only response was because and i asked him because what. he just said because i can. so i just walk away from them and went in my house. grabbed my camera, grabbed a chair from my garage, sat my ass down in my driveway and took pictures of them. i was like smile guys! and his wife did a few times.he just nodded his head and starred at the ground the whole time. i sat there about 15 mins just taking pictures before they went inside the house.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i saw him and his wife outside in their driveway today and asked y he took pictures. his only response was because and i asked him because what. he just said because i can. so i just walk away from them and went in my house. grabbed my camera, grabbed a chair from my garage, sat my ass down in my driveway and took pictures of them. i was like smile guys! and his wife did a few times.he just nodded his head and starred at the ground the whole time. i sat there about 15 mins just taking pictures before they went inside the house.
You should go and get those pictures blown up and printed and put them up around the neighborhood with the caption, "because I can."

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you think they are getting old, and their brain is starting to wrinkle and soon theyll be mental?

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Because I can?

What? Is he like 13?

But now you've done the same thing he did and you can't really complain anymore. You just got to wait for whatever devious s**t he's hatching. You had the upper hand in the whole matter and now you've lowered yourself to his bigoted level.

And I say bigoted because he's probably got his panties in a bunch because some "dirty immigrants" moved in next to him. He saw a show on National Geographic and he's certain now that you are either a terrorist, rigging bombs to your Civic to blow up the Sears Tower or you are involved in organized crime. He knows this 'cause "Nat Geo" told him.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
as for letting my parents take care of it, i wish they could but they dont speak english well. i told my dad but i dont think he really understood me. he just said throw a wrench at him the next time u see him.
sounds to me like your dad understood exactly what you were talking about

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dam i gotta take a s**t

butt secks!!

Schenck

5+ Year Member
Thats funny bro, u should just sit out there and keep taking pictures like u r then mayb one day u'll catch him doing something and then u can use that s**t as black mail lol

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
VI. The following can almost always be photographed from public places, despite popular opinion:

* UFOs, the Loch Ness Monster, Chuck Norris

:rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

Because I can?

What? Is he like 13?

But now you've done the same thing he did and you can't really complain anymore. You just got to wait for whatever devious s**t he's hatching. You had the upper hand in the whole matter and now you've lowered yourself to his bigoted level.

And I say bigoted because he's probably got his panties in a bunch because some "dirty immigrants" moved in next to him. He saw a show on National Geographic and he's certain now that you are either a terrorist, rigging bombs to your Civic to blow up the Sears Tower or you are involved in organized crime. He knows this 'cause "Nat Geo" told him.
You know what's shitty? Is that people can take certain events so seriously and assume a certain "race" or "group" of people are bad because that event. Like with the Virgina Tech shooting where the asian guy went nuts and shot up those rooms... Ever since that happened, every time I go outside when my neighbors have their kids playing outside, within 30 seconds I'm outside, everyone magically disappears. Seriously. They clear out FAST. Maybe it's just a coincidence but it happens EVERY...SINGLE...TIME...I go outside to do whatever.

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nobody freaked out about my inherent whiteness after Columbine or Oklahoma City. :what:

I don't recall anybody freaking about black men driving Caprice Classics after Mohammed and Malvo shot up the DC area. :what:

People's irrational racial fear must be limited to Arabs, hispanics, and Asians. National Geographic said you were all gang members. :lol: :what: Hell, I don't know.

I'm just curious what that old douchebag next door is up to.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
burn his house down.. that will teach him a lesson