my ride

HondaGirlRacer

CCSC member #2
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha at least he was polite hehe....lol....i will use the first one then just cause you guys liked it the most ;)

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i liked all the pics but the first one ya look sexy as hell =)

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no prob gurly just saying the truth =) ;)

99cleanCIVICex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice civic, I like it!! HOWEVER change the rims and get a diff front bumper or a lip.

HondaGirlRacer

CCSC member #2
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm you think so eh?? lol i already decided on a 2 dr front bumper and a mugen lip kit

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i had to speak my mind but in a nice way, and i might get what I want (speakin for all da guys). anyways, they are all good but that first one takes it. if you go for that pic i asked and you feel like givin a little more, don't hold back. mad luv!

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ur the best. i'll be waiting, since next month aint that far away.

ReaLOnE

www.CentexStreetScene.com
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey people whats the deal? noone has hit me up telling me if they are going to make it to the show down here.. everyone else from dallas,san antonio and austin already gave me heads up and they will be down here so whats up with houston you all let me know!!

Dan1220

I HaVe a CaR!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i will go if u come pick me up. lol and are u serious NIna? lol :naughty:

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nina dont make me wait. can i have small something to keep me together while the shoot comes by. just a tease or something

ReaLOnE

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey i sent them out like a week ago girl!! same day you gave me your address!!! the show is already tomorrow!! anyone thats going to show has to be here before 10am to register and to come and chill its free the doors open at 11am till 6pm with an after party at club fusion...... killeen special event center.....winter auto fest 2004

Dan1220

I HaVe a CaR!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey realone, where can i see sum pics of yur car man?

MiGsB16

El Chiloso
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ReaLOnE said:
hey i sent them out like a week ago girl!! same day you gave me your address!!! the show is already tomorrow!! anyone thats going to show has to be here before 10am to register and to come and chill its free the doors open at 11am till 6pm with an after party at club fusion...... killeen special event center.....winter auto fest 2004
s**t man i totally forgot, i have to work and s**t

now im pissed off, i wanted to go

ReaLOnE

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dan my car is still in the paint shop man!! i got pics if you want to see them but it doesnt look anything like it anymore...its not red anymore now its tangie orange with gold pearl on top with a CF hood,CF mirrors,CF wing,CF hatch and CF front lip with rota slipstreams and type r side skirts and rear lip and a s**t load of engine mods.......pics will be up in a couple of weeks but if you got to that dallas meet i think i should be up there and the hb will be ready by them i hope!!!! and nina hit me up when ever you want again i'll holla at you laters!!!!!!!