my ryde

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
YUCK DPFI. its looks not bad. It needs some rims(i can say much i am rocking OE wheels too)

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont think the wing is to bad, its not to big, and is flows nicely

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the kits a little too much for me. but you have a nice car. keep on workin on it

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice car :thumbs up
you can always count on the cc haters to post

racerx661

certified pervert
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when has posting the truth equaled to hating.....i dont drink hatorade....I just make observations that most ppl agree with

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
racerx661 said:
when has posting the truth equaled to hating.....i dont drink hatorade....I just make observations that most ppl agree with
that may be true but he didn;t ask for you opinion on his ride.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
racerx661 said:
so then if you weren't hating why the f**k are you trying to justify yourself :retard:BTW no one ever said that you wuz hating

sinwagon , your car is tight :thumbs up but you already know that

xcubanricanpapi

5+ Year Member
hey man, its a nice ride...a car is a car...the hell is it with all these ppl making up words these days...*rice*..wow..some fatass prob invented that word...m3 has fenders, r they rice??....sti and evo has wings..they rice?? hmm crossfire has fenders..they rice??? evo has body...its rice??...im just tryin to send the msg that there is no *rice*..if its not ur taste shut the hell up and stop tryin to make stuff up...

almost got carried away...if u paint ur rear mesh grills black that would make the car look alot hotter...

xcubanricanpapi

5+ Year Member
xcubanricanpapi said:
hey man, its a nice ride...a car is a car...the hell is it with all these ppl making up words these days...*rice*..wow..some fatass prob invented that word...m3 has fenders, r they rice??....sti and evo has wings..they rice?? hmm crossfire has fenders..they rice??? evo has body...its rice??...im just tryin to send the msg that there is no *rice*..if its not ur taste shut the hell up and stop tryin to make stuff up...

almost got carried away...if u paint ur rear mesh grills black that would make the car look alot hotter...
mean to say that evo has body kits....m3 has bodykits..corolla has body kits..they rice?? answer plz before i overheat myself :evil: :evil: :evil: