my ryde

Contender25

1993 Civic DX hatchback
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Who cares about rice, i like the car man, it looks good imo. But you know it looks like you need to spendin a little money on a new battery, just a little advice. ;)

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:shockl: ........................ouch!!

edog728

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not my taste, but to each his own.

props for affording what you have...

red_EF9si

röckïn dä älmïghty ß16
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that's just sad...someone put that thing out of its misery already.

B16A2_CIVIC

Think. Feel. Drvie.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just say take off the stickers and get a swap done bodykit is ok and save up for a cf hood then you be ok

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:thumbs up I don't know I'm a 4thgen foO so I'm biased. When I first bough my hatch it had a huge APC sticker on on the front windshield and that was the first thing I took off when I got home. I'd rather be without the 7hp you get from the sticker. I sold my d15b/ 4speed for a $100 a few months later

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the car doesn't look too shabby, though i'm not a big fan of bodykits, nor am i of stickers on cars...esp. apc...

racerx661

certified pervert
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
nice car :thumbs up
you can always count on the cc haters to post

umm this is where ya called me a hater....But anyways....the car looks like a piece....and by definition is rice...there are mods that are done right and there are mods that are done half assed...and by looking at the car hmmm work done on the car i would say not done right...look at how the Sr is mounted and being held on by a large hose clamp...there in not enough time to diplay all the negatives...the only positive I hope for is that ur car is reliable mang

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
racerx661 said:
umm this is where ya called me a hater....But anyways....the car looks like a piece....and by definition is rice...there are mods that are done right and there are mods that are done half assed...and by looking at the car hmmm work done on the car i would say not done right...look at how the Sr is mounted and being held on by a large hose clamp...there in not enough time to diplay all the negatives...the only positive I hope for is that ur car is reliable mang
I wasn't specifically talking to you but if you want to classify yourself as a "cc hate"r then that's on you homie. I think someone might of deleted their post, maybe they thought I was talking to them too but anyway you're coO yo

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you lose the APC banner than your car will automatically look a million times better. APC doesn't even make car parts, they just buy the cheapest thing from the cheapest plate and license it.

sinwagon

5+ Year Member
wow

well i asked lol but anyway thanks i will lose the apc on the windshild but not on my rolecall due to the fact that i have a lot of apc parts on the car as fo hatters i dont mind everyone if free to say what they think otherwise it wouldnt be the truth and thanks for the feed back i am goin to be revamping the car to all black some custome decal work ect. :D

sinwagon

5+ Year Member
Update!!

well some kids pored nail polish remover all over my car an f*&ced up my paint so i respraed my frount bumper with a high gloss primer {black} as i will do on threst of the car to get ready for paint {dark deep black }
i also re moved the apc (amer.. pece of crap} sticker from the front and added a set {2 back wheels} rims a friend gave me i will post some new pics tomarrow on my page as for posting them here i still dont know how to post thim sorry

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sucks bro.. Sorry to hear.. I would just get the Wings West body kit on it, mold it to the car and get a nice paint job and you'll be set.

imracin101

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aaa...apc...get that s**t off there but other than that i think it looks good

Mr.Luder

SSM EP3
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just swap ur s**t..keep the apc stickers..let the haters laugh and than smoke there ass and we'll see who's laughin...but until thats done..i'm just being honest..giving my opinion..!! it does look like s**t...sorry but thats how sleepers are made

5thGenCX

long gearing owns me.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you should really consider getting some side markers that snap into the fender instead of screwing onto it, it would look so much cleaner

nice car tho