My Shag Wagon

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pics of damage...

Not the first time alcohol lead to someone doing something stupid!
Dont sweat it, it coulda been lots worse!
rofl, how the f*** do you melt your own car.
epic fail lol
poor wagon, ya gotta post a pic from the front.
Ill post a pic tmrw, really could of been so much worse, already have another mirror on the way, just need a corner light. Wheels should be mounted tmrw

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got my extended studs on, well, at least just on the back.
I just couldn't figure out how to take off the front hubs.
Put the new wheels on, lowered it as low as my coils would go.
Took her to the car wash tonight.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i love the wheels, but damn you need some new coils. barely even low for coils

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i love the wheels, but damn you need some new coils. barely even low for coils
Yeah, thats second on my list after a paint job. Its on FF type 1s but the wagon just starts off so damn high. New setup will be Koni Ground control sleeves and extended top hats. That should get the job done

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
also, Idk if you swapped to regular rear ef forks but thats about a 1-2 in drop alone. I love the turbos man!
The front forks? I dont think that works, my front fork passenger side fork is off a hatch and its the exact same size as my driver side fork

nathan_carmona

Registered VIP
yup, rears. The wagon rears are definitely longer. except you said you have FF1's so you probably have the standard forks already cause I dont think they made specific coilovers for a wagon and it wouldnt make since for them to have longer forks so disregard what I said completely lol

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
he said rear, not front
I didnt need you to say this.

yup, rears. The wagon rears are definitely longer. except you said you have FF1's so you probably have the standard forks already cause I dont think they made specific coilovers for a wagon and it wouldnt make since for them to have longer forks so disregard what I said completely lol
Yeah I ordered the general 89-91 civic coils but ive been 35k miles on them, and im pretty sure they are blown

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just ordered some new coils. What you may ask? Well I probably shouldnt have, but i ordered a set of Rokkor Coilovers which are basically Raceland coilovers rebranded. So many mixed reviews on them, so i just bit the bullet and went for it. The car is my daily so its pretty useless for me to spend lots of money on expensive coilovers. Plus, they offer a 3 year warranty so I figured why not.

Heres a picture of what they should look like

fresh.gen

exciting dude! cant wait to see it dropped. impossible to find clean wagovans up here, so hella jelly.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that thing is super clean with those wheels. love it.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you sold better coils for worse? ive dealt with a ton of cars on racelands which like you said are basically the same and im confused. raceland ultimos go super low, but f&f are better and go just as low basically. im confused

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
u need wheel spacers and a fender roll for those wheels...

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
whatcha gonna do with your old ff1's?
There so blown, i doubt anyone wants them lol

that thing is super clean with those wheels. love it.
Thanks gary!

u need wheel spacers and a fender roll for those wheels...
Yep, this is very true. Should be ordering spacers in a few day, and i gotta find someone to borrow a roller from!

you sold better coils for worse? ive dealt with a ton of cars on racelands which like you said are basically the same and im confused. raceland ultimos go super low, but f&f are better and go just as low basically. im confused
I didnt sell the FF's, there blown, really blown. I was trying to find a cheap coil setup being that i dd the car and drive 700 miles a week. The Rokkors fit the price i was looking to spend, but of course, they didnt fit. Put them on and that s**t was a lift kit lol The top hat was literally sitting on the bumpstop and it was still 3in higher then my FF's maxed out. So i mailed them back, and i just got in today my new Godspeed rs coils. 16 way dampening, should go low as well, and all for 550 shipped!

Heres the rokkors lowered all the way down lol

Both are lowered all the way down

Heres one of the new Godspeeds!

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah that s**t was huge, almost the same size as stock. Hopefully ill get a full refund from them