My Shag Wagon

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i feel as though enkei and drag are on the same level. so since you like the 92's, i say so ssr formula mesh

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
throw on some ats classics, ssr mk I or ssr mk II or lastly, ssr fl II
I would rock some classics but ive seen them on a wagon and im not really feelin it 100%

On the subject of wheels, im going to order the Ronals tomorrow, they fit my budget, they have the oldschool feel im looking for, and no one has them on a wagon, im also ordering extended wheel studs, as well as new lug nuts

TheHatchGuy

5+ Year Member
I would rock some classics but ive seen them on a wagon and im not really feelin it 100%

On the subject of wheels, im going to order the Ronals tomorrow, they fit my budget, they have the oldschool feel im looking for, and no one has them on a wagon, im also ordering extended wheel studs, as well as new lug nuts
thats true, i've only seen em' on ef's.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man that thing is CLEANNN. Old people maintain cars, eh?

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thats true, i've only seen em' on ef's.
Yeah, thats the main reason, trying to be original this time around lol

Man that thing is CLEANNN. Old people maintain cars, eh?
Oh yeah, they did a great job with the interior, wish they would've hand washed it though. You can tell on the sides where they got the auto car wash, tons of scratches. I should be getting it resprayed the same color here in a couple of weeks after i save up some more money.

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just ordered my wheels! First big purchase for the wagon in over a year, feels so good!

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got my wheels way ahead of schedule. Shipped from germany on wednesday, got here today.

Also just ordered my wheel studs and lug nuts, next is tires, should be ordered this weekend

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ballllinnnnn, those wheels are awesome.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Fckn sweet bro. This is probably the sickest wagovan I've EVER seen. Tuned in.

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just ordered some Yokohama S drives 195/50/15. Just dropped over a grand in a week lol gotta pay to play i guess

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ahhhhh my favorite wheels ever!

Couldnt get my hands on those when i ordered my old racing harts, but goddamn are those sexy! And generation specific wheels ftw!

Love it!

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What are you gunna do with the old wheels?
Selling them, there so bent and beat up, tires are still brand new though lol

woooo theres another active wagon member on here!
Hell yeah man, been on here for a while, ive seen you around HCW. Good to see you on here.

Ahhhhh my favorite wheels ever!

Couldnt get my hands on those when i ordered my old racing harts, but goddamn are those sexy! And generation specific wheels ftw!

Love it!
Yeah man, im so excited to see how they'll look.

And for some bad news, i went to a bonfire friday night, had wayyyy to much to drink and i guess my car was parked to close to the fire. Melted my corner light and side mirror, as well as some other misc. things. I was pretty damn pissed but i mean, what you gunna do lol

Decipher

Registered VIP
And for some bad news, i went to a bonfire friday night, had wayyyy to much to drink and i guess my car was parked to close to the fire. Melted my corner light and side mirror, as well as some other misc. things. I was pretty damn pissed but i mean, what you gunna do lol

Damn bro... that is a fail if I ever heard one. Can't wait to see the wheels mounted though. She looks good.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pics of damage...

Not the first time alcohol lead to someone doing something stupid!
Dont sweat it, it coulda been lots worse!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
rofl, how the f**k do you melt your own car.