my sti

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ah hell with this car its sittin in my garage on jack stands

kbrownmann

5+ Year Member
for sure glad you got it back. i work for subaru and those are for sure bad ass! have fun with it!

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ya they did a real shitty job the whole quarter panel doesnt even match up with the door. i'd be pissed and bring it the f**k back and make them do it right

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i did and they said that best they can do because of the amount of damage done to it... but whatever i got it to line up a tad better.. thank i intend to i gotta get some rims and a clutch next

JuiceBoxHero

ASE Certified Chef
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Take it back to them and say "There isn't much damage now, so fix it again."

Morpherex

5+ Year Member
i hate it it bugs the hell outta me that the back door dosent line up.. nore the trunk and the insurence didnt give me a place to go they just said where ever.. nationwide is bar far one of the worst companys

Wow. What I'd like to know is how they fixed that rocker panel..

Car should have been totaled.

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they pretty much pulled the s**t outta it to get it where it was post to be andand then just replaced it.. it would been but there where only gonna give me like 12 somthing for it when i still owed 19.xxx on it..so it was either get f**ked in the ass or get it fixed. i mean they didnt do a bad job but they didnt do a good one

nicoyita1

I eat rice. And beans.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
19 with an STi? damn, i'd hate to hear how much insurance is for you.......and at least you got your car back, not looking too bad......can we see some pix of that side AFTER it was "fixed"?

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha yeah its not even on the road at the moment cuz i cant afford insurance

i dont have any pics at the moment my desktop crash so ill have to find some

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah at 19 i wouldn't of wanted a car like that.....................

there's a reason most teens drive beaters, I know I beat the s**t out of mine getting used to driving.

And x2 your INS rates would make me sick, that car is the #1 worst car to insure.......

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah after 14 beaters i wanted somthing nice.. insurence for me is alot but when its under my moms name its like 400 a month

stupidguy10

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that is outrageous to pay for insurance haha...i could never do that.... car looks pretty damn good though...sucks it didnt come out the way you had hoped

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah it really dosent even bother me anymore.. its still a sti lol

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i think it looked better with the wing, and why are there different rims?

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i dont like keepin cars they come and go fast... there just so i can move it im waiting to order new ones