anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
they pretty much pulled the s**t outta it to get it where it was post to be andand then just replaced it.. it would been but there where only gonna give me like 12 somthing for it when i still owed 19.xxx on it..so it was either get f**ked in the ass or get it fixed. i mean they didnt do a bad job but they didnt do a good one
no GAP insurance?! you need gap insurance to make sure you don't ever get flipped around!! and i wouldn't have taken delivery of the car if it were not repaired to my liking. since insurance was paying, i would've just had them bill the company for whatever it took to fix it correctly. did you research body shops before you took it in? there is only ONE body shop in town that i would trust to mend a car.

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i couldnt afford it i was makin a 363 car payment and anther 150 for insurence.. makin 7 bucks a hour at jiffy lube lol .... and nah i went to one buddy shop they didnt wanna do it so it went to the next and they said they could fix it so they started fixing it it and it came out like it is not... hers a shot of the side that got hit...

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
well man, don't buy cars you can't afford... that's how u get turned around and f'd in the a... believe me, i've been there.

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah .. it was my first car i ever got a loan on and bought so ill learn from my mistakes. i got f**ked on the car when i bought it.. payed 20.500 out the door with a 1700 down payment car had 72.xxx miles clean car fax later i find out that it has been in a front end crash before. the bolts for down pipe where lose when i replaced it. there were bolts missing for the bov. i found a paper for the track behind the dash one day.. it was defiantly beat to s**t before i got it. but none the less i still like it. wrecked beat to f**k and all its still my baby

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bout some new wheels for it that fit.
heres a pic

coming soon wrx side skirts
new exhaust
seats and a steering wheel
just little stuff

4doorcivic16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pretty much stock has a down pipe and im bout to make a exhaust at work and thats bout it for performance well its got a cobb tune basemap thing

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Nice car. I was in the market for a car about 6 months ago. I test drove a couple '04 WRX's and LOVED the way they drove. Would have been f**king awesome to have AWD after this past winter too. Still think I might get one after I get some more money saved up.