my whip...what do you think?

graffbc

5+ Year Member
hrmmmm....interesting, sounds like a tuning/driver issue :lol: You plan on going to Sacramento for the outlaw shootout ;)??

it wasnt directed towards you....i dont see what the problem is. ;)
nah not going to sac town...way too far from my house. if i do ill be rolling with the homies.

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tell your friends with "fast" cars to come out, we're ready to play :lol:

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So much flaming. Anyways, what everyone means by "fake" is its a replica. A copy. I'm not hating, just mentioning =].

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just for the record, rota took designs from other manufacturers which makes them fake or knockoffs, not hating on them since i have a set of drags, just clearing things up.

Clean car though i guess

graffbc

5+ Year Member
Thx for all the support and comments. If there's anything you guys think I should do...besides buying not fake rims and take off my roof rack with I don't have on all the time just let me know.

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i guess the roof rack is efficient since its actually used instead of just show.

car's clean and motor's good.

i dont care about "copies, fake, etc" no one has to really prove anything on a website.

graffbc

5+ Year Member
i guess the roof rack is efficient since its actually used instead of just show.

car's clean and motor's good.

i dont care about "copies, fake, etc" no one has to really prove anything on a website.
thank you...finally someone who knows what hes talking about

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
did you really pay $800 for those headlights? man theres a few importers in canada i can get minty OEM ctr headlights imported for about $250.. too bad though

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Some of these newbies that are comin' on here are annoying as s**t.

Anyways, to the OP...car is lookin' good. I've always liked white 6th gens.

To comment on some other things...
Yes a lot of civics are looking more similar everyday. People like the OEM look these days, and you can't blame em' for looking similar. The OEM look is a clean design. If you have a body kit, more power to ya. Do what you like and what your interested in. Yea, sure...they're definitely outdated and not as popular anymore, but I still see some nice cars out there done right with a body kit.

As far as replica s**t goes...who the f**k cares. For me, I'm all about the high quality stuff, to an extent. I like clean fitments and long lasting stability. As for wheels though, of course Rota's are replicas and everyone and their grandma has them. But so what. They still look nice and I with the OP on his comment about spending $1k + for wheels. I'm not gonna blow my money on uber rare/expensive wheels just for them to get stolen, curbed, etc. Especially if you live around shitty roads. Nice replicas are just fine =)

OP, I have a jdm b18c swap too. Don't get me wrong, it's pretty fast for a 4cyl. but I would most likely put money on the turbo'd single cam. But i'm not crazy enough to race in "the canyons"...that just sounds stupid to me.

So, I feel like I just typed out a damn novel. Oh well...I haven't been on here in awhile and I'm bored.

....and one last note. If you post pictures and ask for opinions...expect OPINIONS! Even though a lot of people on here go about it the wrong way and can be dicks. Just ignore them.

graffbc

5+ Year Member
Not meaning to get off topic, but anymore pics of this black 4 door?
for pics about the 4 door...you gotta ask my buddy matt (ncxnemisis) thats his car. and i love opinions dont get me wrong...its just when some doosh bag with a body kit flames on my car it sets me off. theres one guy that lives by me that has lambo doors and a 23982054 peice body kit and an under glow kit and he tries to talk s**t and i swear he gets jumped everytime he opens his mouth...you would think hed stop after awhile. but about the single cam...i know everyone keeps telling me that they have there money on him but im standing my ground on this one...hell take me in the straights if he could build up enough boost before the next turn...the canyons around here have soo many curves its not funny. if he were to stay in boost the whole time he wouldnt have traction and thats one thing my car has...traction. you can ask that nemisis guy...i can hit speeds of up to 100mph in the canyons around my house...i drive them almost everyday so i know them like the back of my hand so unless theres traffic im golden.
P.S. your response was an opinion basic on facts and knowledge...all the other tards were just bumping there gums cause they were hating on my rack or rims...thats why i got heated...now i know what you mean about writing a novel...lol!
thanks for the input.

graffbc

5+ Year Member
did you really pay $800 for those headlights? man theres a few importers in canada i can get minty OEM ctr headlights imported for about $250.. too bad though
nah i didnt really pay 800 for them...my insurance company really paid 900 for the from passwordjdm.com...haha!
are they the real oem black crome "no reflector having" headlamp with the citylight? if they are...send me a link where i can find them...ill swoop them up and flip them to fools down here and come up on a few bucks.

rubiej6

5+ Year Member
Some of these newbies that are comin' on here are annoying as s**t.

Anyways, to the OP...car is lookin' good. I've always liked white 6th gens.

To comment on some other things...
Yes a lot of civics are looking more similar everyday. People like the OEM look these days, and you can't blame em' for looking similar. The OEM look is a clean design. If you have a body kit, more power to ya. Do what you like and what your interested in. Yea, sure...they're definitely outdated and not as popular anymore, but I still see some nice cars out there done right with a body kit.

As far as replica s**t goes...who the f**k cares. For me, I'm all about the high quality stuff, to an extent. I like clean fitments and long lasting stability. As for wheels though, of course Rota's are replicas and everyone and their grandma has them. But so what. They still look nice and I with the OP on his comment about spending $1k + for wheels. I'm not gonna blow my money on uber rare/expensive wheels just for them to get stolen, curbed, etc. Especially if you live around shitty roads. Nice replicas are just fine =)

OP, I have a jdm b18c swap too. Don't get me wrong, it's pretty fast for a 4cyl. but I would most likely put money on the turbo'd single cam. But i'm not crazy enough to race in "the canyons"...that just sounds stupid to me.

So, I feel like I just typed out a damn novel. Oh well...I haven't been on here in awhile and I'm bored.

....and one last note. If you post pictures and ask for opinions...expect OPINIONS! Even though a lot of people on here go about it the wrong way and can be dicks. Just ignore them.
Very well said and I agree. Anyway, nice ride, clean and simple.