N. Korea tests Nukes

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
funny... we wasted all that time in the f**king desert chasing around assholes with ak-47s.. only to have some f**ker a stones throw across the pond a cunt hair away from a REAL weapon of mass destruction.. kind of makes you wish you had saved all those thousands of soldiers to go fight in a war that may actually preserve our safety.. its really ashame... now see THIS is a war i would be MUCH more likely to actually support.. although im sure the distance of his weapon at this time is not a threat.... it is WAY more real than some none existant nuke in the desert... this news is almost a little scary...

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Maiku said:
N. Korea is a little bully trying to get attention, if they try anything we will give Japan the go ahead, all the brits will jump in, as will the aussies, and so on ... they will be trampled

hence my quote - "yea its like chevy,honda and tickford vs a kia"
ahhh that explains the quote now :lol:

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I probably do, I don't follow politics, and whatever is going on in that world. I know this is probably most because of S-K, and what N-K thinks is there and s**t.

I thinK I need to go out and buy a hand gun also, just incase things get crazy around here in times to come. You know people robbing, killing, and s**t you see in movies because of wars. I am going to be a father very very soon, and just s**t like this scares the hell out of me.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
... this news is almost a little scary...
almost? :shock:

i hope that crazy bastard comes to his senses, i dont want some big time bullshit going on soon :scurred:

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You know the dude is f**king insane .... look at the glasses he wears :shock:

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
he's pretty old, can't he just die? lol

I also think the bordering countries are flipping the hell out because his missles can't stay in the air long b/c of US subs and s**t. So war on land

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
96 DX Hatch said:
almost? :shock:

i hope that crazy bastard comes to his senses, i dont want some big time bullshit going on soon :scurred:
think about it like this.. he will NOT fire that at us..
it is a barganing tool..
having say a single nuke.. sure.. thats intense.. but not when the other guy has stock piles of them... kind of like guns on the street.. sure.. your 22 is bad ass.. untill you run across the guy with the ar15.. and well we are the guy with the ar15 so im not too worried.. i view it as more of a hassle than an actual threat to my safety...

im still VERY annoyed we invaded iraq only for this to happen.. it just makes that war that much more pointless...

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah japan and china actually agreed to do something if he tests nukes, which is quite unusual since those countries hate each other...

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn, sorry for change of subject. But seeing all the sig's and s**t. I miss my 6th gen lol

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
... kind of like guns on the street.. sure.. your 22 is bad ass.. untill you run across the guy with the ar15.. and well we are the guy with the ar15...
Damn, I'm the krazy Korean and my dad's the U.S. :( (refferring to my .22 and his AR-15)

But yeah, I understand what you mean now :thumbsup:

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
96 DX Hatch said:
Damn, I'm the krazy Korean and my dad's the U.S. :( (refferring to my .22 and his AR-15)

But yeah, I understand what you mean now :thumbsup:
yeah man them having that is really nothing to lose sleep over (at this point at least) whats a larger issue to me again is all that wasted effort on a country that was no where near this level...

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
yeah man them having that is really nothing to lose sleep over (at this point at least) whats a larger issue to me again is all that wasted effort on a country that was no where near this level...

the ar15 theory made my night not as stressful thinking about it in that perspective. :cool:

Deathcab

5+ Year Member
Shiznit said:
yeah japan and china actually agreed to do something if he tests nukes,
Good Let them deal with it and not us. Last thing we need is to stick our noses into another war.

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Some say the end is near
Some say we'll see armageddon soon

vandynamics

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Voltio said:
Some say the end is near
Some say we'll see armageddon soon
i sure could use a vacation from this stupid s**t, silly s**t.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ silly becuase some believe it and you dont? just wondering ;)

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
^ silly becuase some believe it and you dont? just wondering ;)
silly because yes the world will end.. but not because some country has the ability to detonate a nuclear bomb.. there is STILL the issue of delivery of said bomb.. and there is still motive.. the nuclear attack world endign theory relies on a sudden state of all the global leaders with nuclear arms going nuts... i mean the SECOND you launch one at us.. expect fifty back.. so IMO you will be very hard pressed to find a nation DESPITE how much they may loathe us.. that would actually attack us as a whole.. its kind of unreasonable to think that one day one country will attack another and it will set forth a chain reaction of trigger happy governments... we all have satelites.. we all have radar.. i dont think anyone will just start throwing down with nuclear weapons for the hell of it.. its beyond stupid..

vandynamics

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kim jong il is not as crazy as you might think. if he was crazy he would attack us, which would result in MAD and he would have no country left.

mad- mutually assured destruction.

i think its historical that they have tested a nuclear weapon but by no means am i losing sleep over it, or actually freightened that somthing is going to happen

we should all start wearing kim jong il glasses

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
silly because yes the world will end.. but not because some country has the ability to detonate a nuclear bomb....
thats all good stuff - but i HIGHLY doubt voltio said what he said - based SOLELY on the fact that korea has a nuclear bomb....in fact, most people that are saying that (me included) dont just say it based of any 1 particular event....its a culmination of dozens of things....at least for me anyways....i better stop speaking for others :lol: ;)

so thats why i was asking cory, why HE thinks its silly ;)