Naming your car!? have you?

Absolut3Zr0

The Herman Handler
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My car was such a douche when I first got it(alot of stuff broke)...I had to name it Herman. Its a fitting name since when I picture a dude named Herman, I picture a douche.

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
HAHA ok so named now and it was inspired by some random chick I gave a ride home lol Heather cuz " cute little redhead... but push her buttons and she can have attitude" as she put it.. ( as flipping the mustang off next to us and smashing 6.5k shifts lol)

CajunRicer

Master
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the first car i drove was a Buick LeSabre. That thing was a beast. Me and my friends called it "The Tank". I got in a few fender benders and it didn't have a scratch. Then i totaled it.

I call my civic "The Civic"

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The Acura, The Civic....

Back in the day I had a white suby we called The Polar Bear.

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have no creativity. My girls calls mine the Green Goblin. Hahaha. Hers is the burgandy beast.

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Mine is "el frijol negro" (the black bean) or sometimes I just call it "The Si"..............

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hopefully my friends will kick me in the nuts if I ever get caught calling my car by a name

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Genni short for genevieve which is celtic for white wave. my hs gf came up with it.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i wanna rename my car to

RAGING HORSE

Black&Mild

5+ Year Member
I dunno how it came to be or even remember naming it this, but my 93 corolla is named Rosa lol. She's still sittin in the garage.

Superman5715

5+ Year Member
my ex used to call it "Civvy" and my old car's name was Kristine, no idea why thats what the original owner told me when he sold it to me.....

my friends old integra is the "Shitegra"

FLCL7777

JDM not-tyte Yo!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
my honda and Rx7 dont have a name,

my dads AMG mercedes is called the Nazi tank, cause its redic and german and full of lulz. And it weights like 8000 lbs, also call it the landboat

someone name my Rx7 lol