nedd a cheap hp boost for a d15b7

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
length depends on skill and how focused you are.

I sold a complete vtec head for 125??? no way in hell i would pay more than 175 for a full vtec head

93civicloco

93 coupe
So give me the run down on what I need for a complete motor swap
Not a mini me swap I think my best bet would be that for the preormace I want

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mounts, shift linkage, motor, tranny. axles, ecu, i cant think of what else im missing

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think fuel rail will be fine, but you should use the correct injectors. most likely if you get a head or intake manifold it will come with both

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
length depends on skill and how focused you are.

I sold a complete vtec head for 125??? no way in hell i would pay more than 175 for a full vtec head
I was referring to the whole swap, not just the head it's self. Head, solenoid, ecu, gaskets, plugs, wires, and the other stuff that most people do while they are in there...timing belt, etc. $600 was a bit of an overshoot but I have seen the bills run up to $500 when all is said and done. Definitely more than the $125 he is willing to spend right now.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah idk, i can get stuff cheap though. i can get a complete running y8 for 150. but idk. you might be able to, i cant think. but i say just go with a y8 intake manifold if he has a y8 motor

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
on stock internals? i dont see that lasting long

GreySkullEG6

I have a fully built valve train and an AEM stand alone engine managment its fully tuned and running E85 it should last as long as need to until I do full internals

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok. thats impressive. i never heard someone running that high of psi on stock internals and having it last

GreySkullEG6

Believe me it wasnt easy especially in high altitude, I just wish my torque numbers were higher but thats what i get for using an old pressure plate with a new clutch disc

darksolderx

5+ Year Member
no such thing as cheap HP....... if your not swapping your motor which is what i would do id throw in a H22 best torque and hp for your money but i mean if you NEED to keep your d15.... id say you could try headers, CAI, full cat exhaust, maybe drop some weight off your car take out your passenger seat, rear seats, lose the hood, if you have access to a good saw take the top off your car thats about 40lbs and youll get nice air in your car so you can lose your AC since you wont need it.

CivicxTree754

Registered VIP
I dont even think this guy is searching...let alone absorbing all the great info guys have given here. There is plenty of info here and other sites. Just search each one i.e. D to b series swap, D series mini me swap, Etc etc. Im sure if you have a budget once you search you'll easily see which is in your budget and then go from there. GL.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
please try searching more. the info is out there, there are factors to it. turbo or n/a

93civicloco

93 coupe
If u don't have an answer don't reply then u don't have to give smart remarks
And I have a non turbo d15B7 with a 4 to 1 header what is a decent sounding exhaust that I can set up and where would
Be the best place to get it