Need help installing / removing a Honda component for 6th gen? Look no further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey man, do you have any for the following:

-a/c install (99-00 si a/c going into an ex which shouldnt make a difference)
-valve seal replacement
-headgasket replacement
removal of the entire exhaust system and 02 sensor on a 2000 Si(R)
thanks
How to replace AC, PS or Alternator belts. Mine are squeeky and I need to replace them asap.
How to remove the rear stock 6x9's. i know how to get the speakers out but i cant get to them because of all the plastic there. so what i really need is how to remove the rear interior plastic?

thanks
how to remove the headliner in a 2000 Si(r) please!
time to hardwire in my V1 =)
A/C and radiator install in EJ6
Could I get directions on how to remove the rear bumper cover on a 98 Civic DX, please.
Thanks!
xjvs

Last edited:

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yo Ev.... I need something cleared up... For the rear LCA's, do the stock ones have self threading nuts or w/e mounted on the other side of the LCA? Or are there actual nuts you can buy? I was just at the dealership and bought 4 new LCA bolts but the guy said there weren't any nuts I could buy for the other side. But on the Skunk2 LCA's, there isn't anything on the other side for the bolt to thread into.

You got a close up diagram on the rear LCA's as well? I wanna change them out since I have the bolts now but I don't wanna run into the nut problem and have no car to drive. Especially if the bolts decide to break and I really can't go anywhere :lol:.

kieran

5+ Year Member
in the speakers PDF u have posted it says see section 20.

any chance of poasting section 20 pls??

thanks

Super^Munky

5+ Year Member
any chance you can put up the a/c compressor install / removal? thanks

Thunderhill

5+ Year Member
2000 radio

need uninstall/install for 2000 Civic LX radio. FM seems weak at times also..is there an aftermarket option for antenna ? Thanks

Absolut3Zr0

The Herman Handler
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Can I get the section for the removal./installation of the camshaft, camgear, and valvesprings? Thanks

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Can I get the section for the removal./installation of the camshaft, camgear, and valvesprings? Thanks
for what car sir?

need uninstall/install for 2000 Civic LX radio. FM seems weak at times also..is there an aftermarket option for antenna ? Thanks
Hood latch assembly and anything else along that front bumper support on EJ6.
Thanks.
any chance you can put up the a/c compressor install / removal? thanks
in the speakers PDF u have posted it says see section 20.

any chance of poasting section 20 pls??

thanks

Last edited:

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks for all the pdf's man. again these are really helpful!

got one for properly removing a b-series head?

EM1SiYO!

5+ Year Member
this sticky still going?

need help with srs air bag steering wheel. is it the same as australian cars just on the other side?

Sprint_2007

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I need help! on a 2000 Civic Si, i need to know how to replace the interior light bulbs. Both are burnt out. You know the ones that are on the interior of the roof? Stupid mosquitos got in there and somehow burnt both bulbs. Also how to replace the Climate control bulb. Its VERY dim. Thanks buddy!

98_CivicDx

5+ Year Member
how do you drain the transmission fluid im going to replace my passenger side axel if you can i have till before 3 this afternoon to have my car running

_Ben_W

5+ Year Member
This is awesome that someone would take time out of their day to help random people's problems. Thank you.:admin2:
Do you have a pdf for front wheel bearings on a 96 civic?

Status
Not open for further replies.