Need help installing / removing a Honda component for 6th gen? Look no further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSJimmy

5+ Year Member
anything for the key tumbler I read the write up to remove it but cant get it to go back in with out beeping when the door is open.

Thanks

alantjw

5+ Year Member
need help in removing meter.. the speed meter and rev meter.. for civic EK sedan

deemee

I am the Master...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
can anyone answer these questions? it's been a month and one of my question were never answered

dreamin

5+ Year Member
How bout the engine? Newbie trying to figure out how to do this. I've done an old toyota 22re - but the D16y8 v-tech looks like sooo much more...

Docta2002

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
pdf. on disassembling the front upper control arm. It looks easy to do but I've never seen it laid out on paper. My car's been on bricks so right now it's the time to install my new camber kit. For that I need to remove the old upper control arm..... holla....... ty.

Docta2002

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Get the Haynes manual. It's a great start for ur y8..... I have one and it has helped alot and still does....

gabo

5+ Year Member
I need to know how to do this if you can help me please

Removal of the outter door handles
Worn wiring
Fog Lights install
Put door windows on place

All this for a Civic Coupe 00 DX

Tks!

sajin

5+ Year Member
I dont see where the attached file are for any of the posts. Am i missing them somewhere?

projektej8

-------------------------
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
00 CIVIC EX D16y8 vtec solonoid o rings. i more need the part number but replacment diagram would help so i dont screw anything up. this is a really great thing you are doing here. much appreciated

zb12691

Ebuilt Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i need the answers for all the electrical tests, brakes,ac, restraints, and all other tests in the online university =)

xenoicity

Honda Technician
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha me too... just finished all the general tests.. waiting to go to honda school

civic2000sivtec

That Siiiiiiiii
5+ Year Member
cv shaft replacement

Just joined a couple of days ago, so please bare with me. Wanting to replace my old axles with some rated for higher horse power. I just got my 2000 SI about a month ago and dont have much experience working on this particular model. Im preparing to boost the civic and want to get ready for the extra power. Is this a hard job or can it be done in the garage? Ive heard both good and bad experiences! Still trying to get around the forums so I might not have searched long enough to find the right thread. Also, I have a busted rear tranny mount that needs to be replaced any ideas or suggestions? Thanks for the future help!!!:=)

Dunney-ej2

The Student
5+ Year Member
Can you tell me what is my ecu code? Is for a 1996 Civic EK3 Ri (1.5 non-vtec) ..

The diagram would be great also..

Need to know for RSM fitment

Thanks

EDIT: or maybe the code would be on the ecu? (e.g "H2-a") .. If it would, what is the location of my ecu?

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry guys, I haven't updated this in a LONG time. I still have access to the PDF files. Starting from this post, please re-submit old requests or new ones.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.