Need information

PICKLED

El mero mero Aguacatero
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If I ever caught him cheating, it would be bad news, But, I really don't think he's cheating. We've been together for two and a half years and we're basically together 24/7.
Is it Biz?

90B16Ed

At Your Mom's House
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Is it Biz?
You were asking about me? Here I am. If she wanted some advice Dr.Phill then we would have asked you. She's trying to find parts, not a love match.

I doubt you know me, I'm from Northern VA...

MBKomp

Gone
5+ Year Member
No need for info. We broke up.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah anyone that complains about what you got like that cant be too great, especially thats what he said he wanted..anywho, hope things go well for you now!

90B16Ed

At Your Mom's House
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah anyone that complains about what you got like that cant be too great, especially thats what he said he wanted..anywho, hope things go well for you now!
Shut the f**k up you stupid f**king redneck.

And Second we didn't break up.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ahaha im a stupid f**king redneck SWEET! well..if you didnt its a shame..she deserves someone alittle more grown up

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yeh it is, PICKLED needs to stop e-flirting and got off her tits, answer the simple questions she has and thats it

90B16Ed

At Your Mom's House
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Who the f**k is this guy?

You shut the f**k up, child.
And I'll drive to New Orleans and whip your ass, queer.

This thread is f**king stupid. Someone comes on here to try to find info, and it's a girl. You all get a f**king chubby and want to start saying that the dude isn't a great guy, and blah blah blah. Just help someone out and don't be a f**king d**k.

yelohandL

5+ Year Member
are u really a girl or is this a guy who just actin like a girl cuz he feel stupid askin this kinda questions for his own car?
if your a guy who's emabarrassed to ask those kinda stuff dont!
and if ur a girl foreal tryin to look out for her man.....wow cool ass gf!!! what a lucky guy!!

ThE AvAtAr

5+ Year Member
All those intakes will make the car hesitate or idle funny because of the MAF just use the stock air box and a drop in k&n Best thing to do right now

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
And I'll drive to New Orleans and whip your ass, queer.
NO MY penis is bigger:roll:

that, and-

You could, but I would advise against it. CC permits can be a b***h for hard-ass instigators.;) Live and let live, I always say.