need your opinion..

kdogg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
would put the side moldings back on but will look...chezzy since i all ready welded plates..so...maybe a new car later on ...to start all over...like i said i got it when i was 13..and i thought all this was really cool..and well things change...but thanks..

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the shaved side moldings make the car look awkward. I do really like the color though, if you slammed it, and cleaned a couple things up the car would look pretty dope!

whoopnip

Some Delicious Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the shaved side moldings make the car look awkward. I do really like the color though, if you slammed it, and cleaned a couple things up the car would look pretty dope!
I dunno, I actually like the shaved moldings. Maybe just 'cuz we're used to seeing them that people are thinking they look weird.

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i say you just paint the unpainted bits, lower it, get a new hood (eventually) and fix that rear bumper

c3autoworks

5+ Year Member
Car looks great man! super clean! I wouldent change a thing...mayb cop some racing seats or somthing to give the interior some swag

kdogg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks...i am debating with my dad ...he does not want me to paint the rest of the parts the same color...so....what is the final answer for everybody...should i paint everything else...??

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
paint match the parts
you like it and it wont look half ass (not saying it does) but you get my point and dont add more badges or stickers thats a NO NO

kdogg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i decide for now....ill leave it like that...ill wait until summer..
i think i am goning to paint different color....i paied for this one....my dad hates it ..so he said he'll pay for my next paint job... any color susgestions...??? thanks.

kdogg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
alot of work to unshave..i rather buy a other civic and start over..

JUNY

"where you at?"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the color isnt all that bad?

i think the rims are whats killin you maybe diff color on tha rims?

but other than that clean ridee!

kdogg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah to plain...then what color do u guys think the rims should be....????

NIKE H34D

Slow and Loving It
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Color looks great.....
Rims look good on the color, Carbon fiber is whats is killing the rims....
The grill MUST be paint mathced... the rest would look better but not necessary...

save money from the paint and drop your car.... it would look amazing, Si spoiler would also be a nice touch.

Brake calipers black...

kdogg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
alright... ummm... what about carbon fiber stock look hood?