need your opinion..

NIKE H34D

Slow and Loving It
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just looked at pics again, the car is clean man, the trim delete is different and with some more slammage and more paint matching the car would look sickkkkkkkkkkk

vv-repost pics for this page :P-vv

EKtwitch

Ifail
5+ Year Member
the car doesnt look bad i just dont like the shave moldings makes the car look weird

kdogg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well guys i just painted side skrit and front lip..i put them on tommorrow and post pics...thanks.

kdogg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i would go lower but ...i don't like my shock bottomed out..i love turning at 40mph...its fun..evethough i have been very close to crash many times...i have skunk 2 shocks...but still..i don't want to deal with my car hiding things..i can aviod it by having caution..but ...ummm its fine..ill think about it..thanks

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Tint your front windows, having a visor with your sides not done looks off...

i think it looks good, but that color is just not my pic... it looks unfinished like Primer gray lol... If you ask me, WHITE FTMFW!!

****EDIT****** You should paint your door handles! And get a delete for your Antenna, and paint match it, until you can weld it up! =)

Also your mirrors as well!

Whats the deal with the wing?

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
BTW I do want to say either way if you leave it or not that color.. it looks really good, looks clean, and done well... just giving my thoughts... No harm... =) Also try using the other URL for your post so it actually shows the pic... Kinda a pain to switch through em...

kdogg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
alright... ill do that...maybe not too dark on the fornt tint.cuz cops but i will.. visors...are those on the out side of the window;...those plastic thing...cuz they look cool...jsut wasn't sure if it would go well.. oh no wing..i got a si wing for $20.00 super good condtion...but i gave it to my dad...didn't like. it...

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the paint and shaved are throwing me off big time. i can't tell if i like it or not. definitely match the grill; and i've never really been a fan of CF hoods.

very good start though..it's clean.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey bro, another thing to paint match, the back license plate surround... Make it look like an EX/Si that way... And with a rear lip will be just damn nice!

kdogg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cool..that will be next..thanks.u have been alot of help uccracing...

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Noooo Problem man, I went through the same thing, and I did it with rattle can, but I swear if you looked at it and I didn't say that, you would NEVER know lol.... But paint matched all the mirrors and the license plate surround... it helped! =) Keep us updated!

Young gunna

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude car definitely looks hella clean. i like that you shaved the moldings on it and i like the color matched skirts and lip, maybe get some rear spats and do the license plate background along with the type-r grill. But it looks really nice, keep it up.

oh and get a oem CF hood, that would look better than stock oem color matched. IMO

jeders

Guamster : ]
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh and get a oem CF hood, that would look better than stock oem color matched. IMO
:word:

if this was not mentioned, that lip doesn't look OEM. try and grab the OEM Si one. or maybe you could try grabbing the fit's lip as well. my friend has it on his '00 sedan. looks sweet.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dude now that pic is SICK as f**k... Your car just gained like 100 points! And not sure what the other guy was saying was wrong with the lip, I think it looks fine! You got more important things like finishing the paint match and rear lip.. Than to change a lip that looks FINE IMO...

PIC again makes the car hott lol

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
paint match grill, lip, door handles, and mirrors. get an oem hood and your set.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I don't see why everyone is hating on that hood... I think it looks fine... Keep it if you like it...

Someone has to do something other than OEM... lol