Neon license plate dealy thingy

renegadex96

Captain Obvious
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
EH2 GSR 7232 said:
Just put it on there and wait for the first day it rains and tell her it shorted out... pull the power wire off and show her the switch doesnt work anymore... than your free and you make the girl happy.
lol

there we go. Giddy up, she's happy, i get laid, therefore i'm happy

PEPE LE PU

mods yea i got some
5+ Year Member
Silver Bullet said:
hey man its ur car and ur feelings towards her i say f**k it do s**t ur way and can u post a pic of her i mean the neon license plate when ur done?
yea post a pic so we all can see if its worth it lol :lol:

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
You're ricing out your car to impress a chick?

GTFO.
:???:
:rolf: lol!

renegadex96 said:
She is pretty hot. Like I say, gotta at least put it on there so she can see what it looks like, and not make her feel bad, since i don't really like it

anything for a pretty face......
:nopics:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
thank you.. someone can read..

eran is right i would not use any factory wiring.. just tie it right to the positive on the battery.. wire in a switch in line.. just a regular toggle it will have two polls on the back.. one power in.. one power out..

good luck..
:werd:

Let it break or something... Later clue her in on what you really like with your car. And if she's like, "omg.. I didn't know you didn't like that kind of stuff!" just be sheepish and tell her you did it because you wanted to impress her. I don't know how far you want that relationship to go... but that should do it either way. That way now you look sweet too... Browny points ftw.

renegadex96

Captain Obvious
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
definately post of pics of the rice job

as for the pics of her....you'll have to use your imagination (5'5, 115lbs, dirty blonde, and an ass that won't quit)

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
renegadex96 said:
definately post of pics of the rice job

as for the pics of her....you'll have to use your imagination (5'5, 115lbs, dirty blonde, and an ass that won't quit)
yea that doesnt cut it...picture needed

renegadex96

Captain Obvious
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Some things are left better to the imagination, hasn't anyone ever told you that ? ;)

Plus she'd kill me if she found out that i posted her picture

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
HondaSpeedaX's right. It's not your fault if she just so happens to be in the shot too.

renegadex96

Captain Obvious
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Or i'll just post this link and whatever happens happens

in one of the pics, she's wearing the all black, not the black with the grey underneath...

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
hmm not bad looking, but more importantly, does she have a good personality?

renegadex96

Captain Obvious
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Those pics don't really do her justice. She's got the best personality, outgoing, funny, smart, loves to have fun, lives life to the fullest, and never looks back. She's an amazing girl, i think she's absolutely beautiful in body and mind

don't mind the blogs....went through a little rough spell, so just kinda ignore them.....

renegadex96

Captain Obvious
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i went to hook it up today, and somehow i "accidentally" wired it up backwards... and she be fried...Oops ;)

but she doesn't need to know that...

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I couldn't see the pics :( something about the space being private??

renegadex96

Captain Obvious
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
DarkFox said:
all this and you ended up breaking it in the end lol
yeah, i ended up "breaking" it

I was actually going to wire it all up and keep it on for a few days, but then later changed my mind. Now i can bring the stupid thing back, and exchange it for some other stuff that i need. Plugs, air/fuel filter, etc...

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
The point was to not keep it, it was to bang the girl who gave it to him... he meant to break or otherwise rid himself of the neon frame. :what: