Neon license plate dealy thingy

renegadex96

Captain Obvious
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
NOFX said:
The point was to not keep it, it was to bang the girl who gave it to him... he meant to break or otherwise rid himself of the neon frame. :what:

Well not just to bang her, wanted to make her feel like the gift was appreciated, but banging is a nice bonus ;)

DarkFox

5+ Year Member
i just wanted to see the chick pose next to it, that website didnt really give her justice.

renegadex96

Captain Obvious
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
DarkFox said:
i just wanted to see the chick pose next to it, that website didnt really give her justice.
I know, i'd mentioned that earlier,m i don't have any really good full body shots of her...well none i can post ;)

DarkFox

5+ Year Member
oh well. what u gonna exchange it for now?

renegadex96

Captain Obvious
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
DarkFox said:
oh well. what u gonna exchange it for now?
well the stupid thing was only like 20$ or something. So i'll just get some small stuff. I need more wax, and could change my plugs....Not sure. Just small s**t, nothing that's going to do a lot to the car

Maybe i"ll add some racing stripes. that's gotta add at least 25 HP

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
u wanna bang the gurl but cant even wire up some lights?..

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
He wired them to not work on purpose...

He doesn't like the neon license plate frame that she gave him, but doesn't want to hurt her feelings. Installing it so it shorts itsself out assures that she'll just think he accidentally wired it wrong instead of her finding out he just threw it out and never put it on the car. Thsi way he doesn't have to keep it (since he doesn't like it) and she still thinks the gift was accepted.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im glad my gurl doesnt care about cars..wat they look like.how they sound..but she buys me car parts too so its ok..like my squash air freshner...air freshner= car part?

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Welll yeah, I doubt this chick cares about cars too... She wanted to get him something he'd like, just like when your girl gets you air fresheners.

nitebeest

5+ Year Member
Nice thinking on the wire cross. Last time she'll get you anything electrical for your car... unless it's wiring for dummies. At least now you can get what you really want. Maybe you should take her with you so can help clue her in on what you want. "And that part over there... I've been meaning to get that for a while, but never had a chance..."

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'd be cool if did all this stuff for it to not work..then one day u come home and she's work'n on the car and installs it correctly for u =)