New Civic- B18 swapped EX coupe

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Im doing the looks now, when I don't have as much money, and drop, paint and rims in the spring when its warmer, no salt, no snow, and i have a job. Common sense? I think so. And my old VC actually looked pretty damn good, I got quite a few comments on it.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Im doing the looks now, when I don't have as much money, and drop, paint and rims in the spring when its warmer, no salt, no snow, and i have a job. Common sense? I think so. And my old VC actually looked pretty damn good, I got quite a few comments on it.
It's your car do what makes you happy....

As far as the VC? The one in the first pic?

No offense bro but that looks like sh**!

It looks dirty for one, cheap rattle can that wasn't done right.....It looks BAD

Again not dissing on you just pointing out what I see

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Ohh hell nah dude thats stock lol i was talking about my old car, hold on ill put up a link

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
I think the old thread was deleted but heres a pic

But I was thinking about some Tien S Techs when the time comes to drop my car, how would they work?

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Plans-

HIDs- DONE
Do something with the rims- Kinda done ??? painted hub caps??
Shift Knob- DONE
Header- Coming
Paint VC- DONE Check the DIY valve cover threads and take another go at it
Lip
Fogs- DONE
New fender?
Dropped- in spring
Eventually paint in spring
New Headlights
Tint
Grille- coming

Honestly you can rock the primer if you just fill in all the dents and dings and respray with a clean new coat

if you like the white interior no biggie but it will butcher your resale value greatly

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So you painted the VC to match the old one? The old one looked like a** lol....

Yea I agree with Redline you gotta stop buying the cheap stuff... And the tow hook for what? Your car needs a drop WAY more than it needs a useless header and useless tow hook... Its a honda, it never breaks down so why would you need a tow hook? LOL

=)
i couldn't agree more with you on the tow hook

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Suanico i haven't even posted a pic of the VC painted, so I don't know why your telling me to try it again.. And maybe if you would read the thread, there's no hub caps now, and they came with the car anyways. And i seriously doubt im going to be selling this car to a 30 year old guy that will actually care about the color of the interior. So your post is pretty much a waste.

civiceater

Plans-

HIDs- DONE
Do something with the rims- Kinda done ??? painted hub caps??
Shift Knob- DONE
Header- Coming
Paint VC- DONE Check the DIY valve cover threads and take another go at it
Lip
Fogs- DONE
New fender?
Dropped- in spring
Eventually paint in spring
New Headlights
Tint
Grille- coming

Honestly you can rock the primer if you just fill in all the dents and dings and respray with a clean new coat

if you like the white interior no biggie but it will butcher your resale value greatly
You just made yourself look like a complete dumbass... the only smart thing you said is he can rock the primer.. hub caps are gone, hence the new pics, the VC isn't even shown. And that was debated.. Read a little before you try to s**t on someones thread please. Thanks.

Suanico i haven't even posted a pic of the VC painted, so I don't know why your telling me to try it again.. And maybe if you would read the thread, there's no hub caps now, and they came with the car anyways. And i seriously doubt im going to be selling this car to a 30 year old guy that will actually care about the color of the interior. So your post is pretty much a waste.
I know younger people might care about the interior too.. It's just something to consider, the interior doesnt have to be the first thing you look into, people see the exterior more than interior, you like little things, you could just get some nicer covers for now.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Only have gotten the decal unfortunatlely. Hopefully they are coming tomorrow. Took a cool pic the other night

civiceater

You gotta redo that VC in purple if thats the colors your going for...

whats wrong with the header? are the bolts off because its an aftermarket cat?

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Yea i said im going to in the spring. But yea what im thinking is that its a stock civic exhaust paired with an integra engine? im not sure, im going to do some work tonight and hopefully get it done.

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Okay but he posted a "COMMENT" come on dude your better than this... He didn't say your car looked like sh** he was asking a question or stating his opinion.... The reason everyone is so confused about your VC is because until recently you only had a picture of your old ugly looking one....

You just made yourself look like a complete dumbass... the only smart thing you said is he can rock the primer.. hub caps are gone, hence the new pics, the VC isn't even shown. And that was debated.. Read a little before you try to s**t on someones thread please. Thanks.

Dude you gotta stop... really.... I know your a jerk and all but come on lol Really? He didn't say anything out of line, he doesn't look like a dumba**

The thread didn't have proper VC pics so if anyone is a dumba**............. Just sayin...... :lol:

No one SH** on anyone's thread.... Well you did but we already know this.... HAHA

I know younger people might care about the interior too.. It's just something to consider, the interior doesnt have to be the first thing you look into, people see the exterior more than interior, you like little things, you could just get some nicer covers for now.
The thread didn't have proper VC pics so if anyone is a dumba**............. Just sayin...... :lol:

No one SH** on anyone's thread.... Well you did but we already know this.... HAHA

Yea i said im going to in the spring. But yea what im thinking is that its a stock civic exhaust paired with an integra engine? im not sure, im going to do some work tonight and hopefully get it done.
Take it to a SHOP and have it PROPERLY done bro... they will just cut both ends and weld it together, OR cut off one end and make a flange and bolt it up but that would be more expensive....

still should be easy, just drill new holes in the cat part, what are you doing as far as exhaust work
Please don't do this... It is a thick flange, not some cheap metal that you can pop a drill in, Also MOST flanges only have area's for holes where the holes are... Soooo

Again just take it to a shop..... Its not expensive at all

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
BTW now that you have your VALVE COVER Painted, it looks much better.....

NOW DROP THE CAR AND SCRAPE THAT EXHAUST OFF

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Ive got the header hooked up to the cat now, i just cut the pipe behind the cat and just turned it so i could hook it up. Im planning on taking it somewhere, but idk what to get done? i know i need to get where i cut welded, but im not sure what to do about the rest of it. Where the pipe goes over the axle, like ive said, is rusted and shitty, so i should prolly have them put a new pipe in there and run it to the muffler and then weld the muffler on? how much do you think this will cost cause i dont have a whole lot of money to play with right now.

civiceater

if he had a drill press he could easily just drill it and fit the gasket to go along with it, but i agree with uccracing, shop is a much better idea.