New Here :)

CivicSlowRidah

5+ Year Member
Hello. My name is Jarod, I'm 18 years old and I live in Oklahoma.
I have a 95 Civic DX with a mostly stock B18C1. I've run it at the track a few times and the best time I can pull is a 15.376 @ 92.94 mph.

Don't worry, 20lbs of boost is in the works =)

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sickkk ride. I think 6th gen side skirts would look way better though. good times too. :thumbup:

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Car looks really good, :welcome: to CC y0. read the site rules too

CivicSlowRidah

5+ Year Member
I agree that ek skirts look better, but these were cheap when I needed them, though. I'm looking to buy some ek's here in the near future.

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude, I just noticed. You REALLY need to change the size of your sig, the max specs is 500x100

ryanM

smaller rims is an easy way to get better times,

very nice car just not feeling the headlights. but other than that its awesome

:welcome: to the site, hope ya stay a while

SiRcivic27

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
welcome, not to shabby of a ride. keep up the work and get to the track a bit more. Times should come down with more runs

CivicSlowRidah

5+ Year Member
When I ran at the track, I had Si's with 50 series tires, and spun all the way through first and halfway through second.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1st - That sig is too big, make a request in the photo section (the thread for this is a sticky at the top) and someone will make you one that better fits the rules.

That, and I'm not really feeling your headlights, but everything else is straight...Nice ride dude

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This should be in members rides, just so you know for future reference :thumbs up

Welcome to Clubcivic. Your ride is not entirely my style, but it looks like you take care of it.

Kinda confused about your track times ..... I can pull a 16.4 with my stock Y7 in my hatch .... so you need either better tires, or better reactions ;) Keep up the good work though.

io_303

NIFOC
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it looks good, i like the headlights and all

CivicSlowRidah

5+ Year Member
My motor isn't running up to par. My compression numbers were a little on the low side. Motor burns oil like there is no tomorrow. After I finish building my other car, my plans are to tear down the GSR, rebuild it, and boost the crap out of it =)

And at the track here locally, r/t don't count towards your E/T. I can't get out of the hole, really. Either bogs down or roasts the tires.

CivicSlowRidah

5+ Year Member
Eran said:
This should be in members rides
I was just introducing myself along with what I drive. I didn't see any "New Members" forum, so I thought I'd introduce myself in the forum that receives the most traffic.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:welcome: to CC.....car looks good...but those skirts kill the flow of the car imo. As mentioned some 96-00 sideskirts would look great on there...

enjoi yoself...

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CivicSlowRidah said:
I was just introducing myself along with what I drive. I didn't see any "New Members" forum, so I thought I'd introduce myself in the forum that receives the most traffic.
I'm just letting you know, from now on, use member's rides to post pics of your car. This thread is probably fine.

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
car looks really good to me, although i'm just a little iffy on the headlights. other than that, :welcome: to cc.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
welcome to the site, please take some time to read th eforum guidelines, and the wonderful stickes.

Nice job on such a clean car.

moved to 5th gen member's rides.