5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome to the club man, definitely a clean looking coupe :thumbs up

falcon

uber noob
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks great! I think some black halos might flow better if you don't want oem or jdm styled...

fenders are also interesting cuz i haven't seen those on a civic... hope it doesn't become ricey like the M3 or Z3 ones

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Might as well go full on and get a front bumper on there....in the works....what does that mean....?

needanew1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Car looks nice besides cheesy headlights lol, what other project are u working on?

B16A2_CIVIC

Think. Feel. Drvie.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
welcome to cc

overall i like it but its the headlights thats killing me should of went with the blackhousing but good luck with the civic in the future

CivicSlowRidah

5+ Year Member
Why the hell was my signature removed? I made it smaller... was it because it was FIVE pixels too tall? Five pixels is 1/160 of the total height of the screen on a standard 800x600 resolution...

tienr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very nice lookin coupe, it is in need of a front lip

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pretty clean, but i'd suggest you take off the side skirts.....i mean if you had a front bumper its cool...but you have a stock one..so it doesn't look that great...

:welcome: to CC

chow

Its hard to convert KMH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lose the headlights, its nice overall. wheres the engine shots?

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that thing you call a lip....well....isnt a lip,its part of the bumper.you need a LIP.lose the skirts,they make baby jesus shed a tear.black housing headlights would be better.and the fenders are ok i guess,different,but i stilll like oem better.wheres the motor pics

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:hi: & :welcome:

stealthy said:
that thing you call a lip....well....isnt a lip,its part of the bumper.you need a LIP.lose the skirts, black housing headlights would be better.
I agree. There needs to be a LIP on the front to even out the car with the sideskirts. Then it would look good. No need to get rid of the skirts as long as there is a lip. Black housing headlights wouldn't be a bad idea either to add on.

Over all it looks clean. :thumbs up Good luck with future mods to the motor. :D

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lookin good. keep up the good work. engine pix? and :welcome: to cc.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
FREAKING W0W!!!!! :thumbs up :thumbs up O my gosh d00d, im loving everything about your car....looks sooo sick man....nice job with it. I am beyond impressed. I like your sn too, you witty character you...hahah. Keep up the g00d work man.

CivicSlowRidah

5+ Year Member
I do, indeed, have a front lip on my car. It is not "part of the bumper". It is the one you can purchase from any Honda dealership and it bolts right on. My other front lip that actually was even with teh side skirts kind of busted off when I ran over a child that was j-walking. So I put the OEM lip on, no biggy. I'm looking for some EK side skirts but can't find any for real cheap (i'm going to pull-a-part this weekend, cross your fingers). I've already purchased amber corners and have the stock headlights still, just haven't switched them out yet. I don't have any engine shots because my engine bay looks like crap right now and I am ashamed of it :(

When I pull the motor for the turbo build, I will clean'r up real nice and maybe paint'r up all purrdy like.

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Car looks clean. Some EK side skirts would look a lot cleaner on there( I can get you some for cheap), as well as a front lip. The headlights aren't my style, but they don't look bad. Whats your motor, a GSR? What is your quater mile time?