new jdm plate

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by DelSho
not sure who your talking to, did i talk to you about the plate?:roll:
no but i remember somebody posting about "should i buy this plate" it was on ebay or something. and i assumed it was you cuz your the only one i seen now with that plate on their car. did you buy it from ebay?

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Melt
A) you live in san diego, which means there should be a ca plate up there
B) your car isnt jdm
C) i hope you get pulled over and ticketed for your fake plate like my friend did.

While i dont like jdm parts on the whole, this definitley bites the cake, it doesnt even look cool.

you hope i get ticketed?

I hope you eat s**t and die. Cops don't trip over small s**t like that down south. You want to dish out hate, believe me I can come up with plenty for you’re bucket POS.

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by EM1_ProJect
no but i remember somebody posting about "should i buy this plate" it was on ebay or something. and i assumed it was you cuz your the only one i seen now with that plate on their car. did you buy it from ebay?

no that wasn't me.

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ur boy's del sol isnt too shabby. i like it...stick to a basic look. tell em i compliment him on it.

ExcelcivicSi

JDM Biatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think the plate and your sol look sweet man ;)
solid is correct just stick to the clean look and you'll be A OK!

codyj86

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mn too

Originally posted by rencruzz
yes dood there is a stupid law in California that says you have to have both front and rear licence plate on the car.
Same law in Minnesota. :evil:

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i havn't had mine on for the whole time i owned my car (alomost 3 years), never had a problem with the law.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
funny seeing as i had mine off for the grand total of 3 months and when i got pulled over on another violation i was hassled for it also.

you WILL eventually get hassled for the fake jdm one though its just a matter of time.

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
funny seeing as i had mine off for the grand total of 3 months and when i got pulled over on another violation i was hassled for it also.

you WILL eventually get hassled for the fake jdm one though its just a matter of time.
::shrugs:: let him make his own mistakes. no reason to fight over it guys...

element_323

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just leave it on. Wait till you get citied or jacked. Oh yeah, nice plate by the way.

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn people, just cause you have somthing done nice to you'r car doest mean you have to sweat it all the time. i had another front lip on my car b4 and it got riped off from running over s**t in the road, in a few weeks i had another on. s**t happens.

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

look, i lived up north in the 707, and i see the diffrence between there and here in sd, there are about 90 times more ricers up north. you don't know s**t, leave it at that.

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bought my jdm side markers :lol: well im bord and thought i would share.

Pr0jEkT_CeLiCA

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by DelSho
bought my jdm side markers :lol: well im bord and thought i would share.

:werd: only thing is i have the clear ones with PIAA Plasma White bulbs in them..oh well i kinda like the JDM flavor on the car...hey where did you get that plate? i want one for when im at car shows :D

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you can find them on ebay or if you just do a search on google.