new jdm plate

-=CopperTop=-

MazdaSpeed Wannabe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im not crazy on the whole jdm style, i like clean smooth and all clear lights * ricey, i know* but nothing is worse then a good looking car with a cuztom color, and oem tail lights that clash.
but whatever floats your boat . good luck with the side markers

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by -=CopperTop=-
im not crazy on the whole jdm style, i like clean smooth and all clear lights * ricey, i know* but nothing is worse then a good looking car with a cuztom color, and oem tail lights that clash.
but whatever floats your boat . good luck with the side markers
i'm asumming you'r speaking about my car having a custom paint job. it's a oem color champ white. i know everyone has there own point of veiw and thats cool. but i think most people think of jdm as being clean, as do i.

-=CopperTop=-

MazdaSpeed Wannabe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea, i gues im just not up on JDM. your car is sweet though, 10x better than my 5th gen civic. I like the open air feeling of the del sol

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i love putting the top down, lots of fun.

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks, also i put my jdm sidemarkers in last week as soon as they came in the mail. lol i couldn't wait. they look good too.

ExcelcivicSi

JDM Biatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey when you ordered them, where did you get the bulb and the wiring from? cuz i want to get the side markers but i have no clue on where about i'm getting the bulb and wiring from.

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i bought them from ebay, all included wires and bulb. $30 shipped. the wires were cut (with plenty of room) from a jdm eg2 sir crx (del sol)

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
herez a pic of new JDM side markers :worthy: :banana:

(pic of a BBQ meet in SD) also there were more cars than in the pic.

RiceGirl

Luv my labbie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You can get JDM plates out of the junk yard here. ;)

naw.. If your going to buy JDM plates. You should get one with a "Y". The "Y" stands for American. =)

The other kanji symbols stand for what City they are from. =)

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ricegurl, you live in japan? i am planning a trip to come visit jdm land somtime. is their a particular area you might recommend me going to?

DelSho

i love gooold!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DelSho said:
ricegurl, you live in japan? i am planning a trip to come visit jdm land somtime. is their a particular area you might recommend me going to?
do you really live in japan???