Status
Not open for further replies.

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
no they always did just look atyour car
You make no sense dude??? Since when does a yellow wagon look like a dump truck unless y'all turn school buses into dump trucks in Ohio...

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You make no sense dude??? Since when does a yellow wagon look like a dump truck unless y'all turn school buses into dump trucks in Ohio...
Not that I am aware of....

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i like doods mazda wagon, i hada matrix, plenty-o-room for speakers, or a late night pic-nic with your gf heh

civicex16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hate to drag this one out of the grave but i think since the guy didnt post any pics of what was asked he was a liar and like he said "its humane nature to get defensive when your called a liar" only when your liying

backIN06

5+ Year Member
i hate to drag this one out of the grave but i think since the guy didnt post any pics of what was asked he was a liar and like he said "its humane nature to get defensive when your called a liar" only when your liying
jealousy...

civicex16

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no... stating the obvious NOW go get on you bike and go to work and try to find a car that you can afford till then get a life and stop trying to take credit for something that obviously somebody spent alot of time on just to have a loser like you to take credit

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

:ownded:

now if you STILL don't believe him then you can pm him about it instead of posting it in this guy's thread. Thanks! :D

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Pretty sure like 25% of people who posted in this thread need to apologize for not believing him....

Nice car bro :thumbs up

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Your car is dope and I apologize :roll:

and no that Mazda is not a dump truck...

Status
Not open for further replies.