New Parts YAY

Omegastorm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Blah, blah, blah, flame, flame, flame, head lights, tachometer, blah.
Sorry, I wanted to be cool too.

Now that I'm out of the "JDM" scene, wouldn't be my choice in headlights, but it certainly stands out.

I like the tachometer, though I would get a complex thinking my car is idling at 98 RPM. Where do you have it located?
i have the tach hooked up to blue wire coming from the engine bay, Im not so much worried about the JDM scene there are certain parts i got cause i like it, im not into body kits that much more like a clean lip kit and side skirts, lowered with a nice set of rims, i am into handling and power, thats why ive stopped with any other mods unless its suspension or for the B18 i have thats going in it. Now my decision is between the B16 trans i have or the B18 trans, and im also looking into the Bisi header and stage one cam and gear too.

Omegastorm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well dude i didnt know that i had to look like every one else, i could see if threw some halos like 10,000 other people or a 5 inch tach that takes my entire view with that super shift light and a and some all out body kit that makes no sense cause you dont need all them vents, or that huge Wing oh yeah your're really puttin the downforce down like that. I mean seriously look for the real ricers, and i know you have seen some some rice burning freaks running around. Ya feel me. Im gettin ideas from people who are willing to give it and i have some PERSONALIZATION of my own cause that we as people like to do personalize our stuff, but oh well it's yur opinion and your're allowed to express it freely and i respect that you gave it honestly

BULL3TPR00F

Registered Racer
5+ Year Member
awwwwww u bastard i miss my old blue as f**k hids :(

i got a ticket for mine up here so i was forced to take them out :( now theyre crystal white with a very slight hint of blue (10 000K)

i prefer my styl of headlights more but to each his own.

Omegastorm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah dude up hear they really don't pay attention to them just to people speeding like ive seen purple and pink and green hids on yukons and rovers its a f**king light show i just hate that you get massive fines for noise violations like HUGE FINES lol

Omegastorm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
NAH dude my lights dont look like police lights and im not a fan of police in slightest,

BlownGasket

Civic From Hell
5+ Year Member
thats bad as hell. those lights actually fit very well with the car being so old. when you get the fogs just make sure they match the headlights because it will just look retarded with two different colors.. but if they are the same... it will look sick as hell. i like the built b18 as well. i think you will enjoy that engine. as far as styling, if you dont have a spoiler, get an oem one. try like a two tone paint job. other than that i cant think of anything else. that thing is going to look awesome. it already does. great job. keep us updated

Omegastorm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Im not surprised you had to get rid of those ridiculously blue lights. thats way too much blue.
I said im not a big fan of the police, even though there are some on my wifes side of the fam and all, i understand they have a job to do but, some dont leave it there (but thats my lifes experiences) any way im looking at a password JDM 3 Point brace, what do you think

Omegastorm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the correct lights are finally here

So yeah i had some seriously blue HID's and some liked them some didnt that is here nor there. The problem i had was they were single beam only i had no high beams at all so i talked to a friend and got the correct lights check them out 12000k super white little hint of blue

Oh yeah im wanting a v2 intake AEM WHAT THOUGHTS DO YOU GUY GOT ABOUT IT

ScratchNSniff

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Lights look terrible...engine bay is dirty as hell, but I do give you props on at least making an effort...

Edit: Just saw the update...new lights are better...

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
needs a simple green bath. and why so high a kelvin rating on the HID's? 6000k and 6500k are the brightest white. dont care much about actually being able to see?