new pics from the forest

akilbrid

5+ Year Member
Got bored and took some pics from the forest today.

Transmission
JDM Integra TYPE-R transmission (6 speed OEM LSD)
5.062 final drive (aftermarket)
Exedy Stage 1 clutch
exedy lightweight flywheel

Engine
K-PRO
rev limiter @ 7650
launch limiter @ 3800
Injen Cold Air Intake
DC Sports Race header
Magnaflow Catback
Energy Suspension Motor Mount inserts
IDR Iridium Spark Plugs

Exterior
DIY Custom Grill
ADR M-Sport Wheels
BF Goodrich g sport kdw 2 215/45/17
Neuspeed sport springs
Ebay Camber Kit (front and rear)
Progress Rear Anti-sway(24 MM)
Shaved rear CIVIC emblem
20% tint

Interior
Buddy Club Short shifter
CTR shift boot
06 Si shift knob
HFP Dash Kit

best time @ track (w/out race header)
60 2.170
330 6.164
1/8 9.448
mph 76.42
1000 12.293
1/4 14.704
mph 93.23

plans: race header,stage 1 cams,and dangerously low 14 second slips by spring

any future suggestions?

NoBoost

138,000 Mi. EM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i honestly hate ep3's-but yours is pretty damn beautiful. i heard the sound of vtec kicking in on a k20 is not even close to being as loud as vtec on a b16 or gsr is that true?

akilbrid

5+ Year Member
its true, my car only has vtec on the intake ports and doesn't kick anything, not to say it slow because I plan on breaking into 14's next time at the track. The k20a2 on an rsx s does have the vtec similar to the b series engines, its not abrut at all, its smooth. I have driven a couple b series cars and it does seem to kick into vtec harder.

tnk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i love ep3's that color but the pictures u took doesnt do the color justice, the 4th picture almost captures the colors beauty but not really and on a side note, damn those tires have an aggressive looking tread

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude where is that at. that is a sweet spot for pics. you should post these pics up on ephatch.

akilbrid

5+ Year Member
i'll never tell............ its 40 miles south of chicago in my hometown. Its cool. I am not much of a photographer but these were the best I could manage.

Shogun

is cool
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
needs to be lowerd more, and I don't like that dual exhaust kinda thingy..lol.

bmyers4321

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
akilbrid said:
i'll never tell............ its 40 miles south of chicago in my hometown. Its cool. I am not much of a photographer but these were the best I could manage.
that is like right were i live then. acutally im about 32 miles south but close enough. we should do a photoshoot sometime. i know a few others to bring with ep's too.

akilbrid

5+ Year Member
yeah if you know where new lenox is?? thats where it is.. I am down for the photoshoot/meet thing just let me know when and I'll be there.
Adam

bmyers4321

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
alright cool. ya you are like 20 min from my house. im from orland park.

akilbrid

5+ Year Member
the place I took these pics was pilcher park in New Lenox, Illinois. And if anyone wants to show me how to take decent pictures, I am sure there are some great ones to be had out there

bmyers4321

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
akilbrid said:
the place I took these pics was pilcher park in New Lenox, Illinois. And if anyone wants to show me how to take decent pictures, I am sure there are some great ones to be had out there
its all about the tripod.

PROS14

Not stock anymore!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice pics and nice ride. how far is New Lenox from Chicago? we all should meet up and have ourselves a good ole' fashioned photoshoot.

akilbrid

5+ Year Member
its a little less than an hour and I'm down for a meet and photoshoot at the park. New Lenox is the town just east of joliet.

bmyers4321

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im down for a shoot sometime. i know a few other people that would go too. hey akilbrid did you install your buddyclub ss youself? if so how hard was it?

akilbrid

5+ Year Member
bmyers I tried to put in my short shifter. Then I took it to one6 to have them finish it. Take my advice and take it there first. Are you going to head up to 159th and Harlem this friday?

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
first pic is pretty neat looking..

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey man, nice ride. How do you like those tires? I'm getting those same ones this summer, except in 205/55/15. How do they handle, hows the wet and dry traction? I really like how they look too, I've heard a lot of good things. Anyway, nice pics :thumbs up