new pics from the forest

akilbrid

5+ Year Member
these tires are probably the most noticable mod I have done to date. They improve looks, handling, and acceleration. Dry and wet traction are equally awesome

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks for the info man :thumbs up

akilbrid

5+ Year Member
and if you notice, i just got the new g sports on recently, so half the pictures are with them on(45 series) and half are with some 40 seriies nanking tires. The car looks a lot lower with the gaps being filled by the fatter tires.

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
akilbrid said:
bmyers I tried to put in my short shifter. Then I took it to one6 to have them finish it. Take my advice and take it there first. Are you going to head up to 159th and Harlem this friday?
you mean steak n shake. nah probly not. unfortunatly i have work till 9 and im already goin somewhere after work. how often do you go there. i am usually there to check out whats up there.

akilbrid

5+ Year Member
every two or three weeks I'll go up and poke around for about 15 minutes then leave.

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very nice, the ep's are groing on me more and more

bmyers4321

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
akilbrid said:
every two or three weeks I'll go up and poke around for about 15 minutes then leave.
what time you go up there at usually. me and my buddies are usually there at like 10-1030 maybe a little earlier.

akilbrid

5+ Year Member
I'll go up at like 9 or 10, but like I said only for about 15 minutes just to check out whats there.

bmyers4321

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey you end up goin. me and my buddies ended up there at like 10-1030ish. then ended up down at advance because the cops kicked everyone out 15 min after we got there. plus i was there yesterday to.

akilbrid

5+ Year Member
no but i went up there friday but it was a classic car meet or something. Where is advance?

bmyers4321

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
advance is right down the street to the west of it on 159th. it is right across from barcode and 711 and next to marquette bank. that is usually where everyone goes when they kick us out at steak n shake.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey car looks good.

the place also looks good. im down for a meet at the good ol' twisties.

akilbrid

5+ Year Member
finally got my trans in, and i'm driving out to tuning factory to get kpro tomorrow!

akilbrid

5+ Year Member
i like the stock look and thats why i went with the magnaflow. I love my exhaust and you would too if you heard it.:D

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the car is not bad...

i really like your engine/tranny setup.. i bet it runs strong

akilbrid

5+ Year Member
i haven't run it with the trans clutch fly kpro yet. i think mid 14's are attainable