New Recaros / S2000 Steering Wheel / CTR Pedals *Check it Out*

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just the foot pads, no sense in getting the whole pedal right?
Oh, I thought you bought the entire pedal assembly.

Thought that the CTR pedal assembly was aligned closer to each other. something like F1 pedals but NOT THAT extremely close to each other.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How did you install the pedal covers?
You drill through the stock pedal and then secure with lock nuts and bolts. :thumbup:

If you look closely, you can see phillips heads.

Oh, I thought you bought the entire pedal assembly.

Thought that the CTR pedal assembly was aligned closer to each other. something like F1 pedals but NOT THAT extremely close to each other.

Nah, the entire assembly is like $150+ and you still have to rivet the brake pedal on, the assembly doesn't fit.
I wasn't even going to get the pedal assembly until strut king and their deal popped up.

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i tried looking for those pedals on the website... i didn't see any for the 96-00 civic?

damn i'm jealous.. i wish i had those seats and pedals... i prefer to get the type-r steering wheel, but sick nonetheless.

highneo

Pi Lambda Phi
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No, it's dark gray. The only things black are the s2k wheel / recaros. I wish I could do the interior panels black, but I don't like the idea of dye or anything and a panel conversion from the EDM market wouldn't be worth it. I mainly tried to go for functionality interior wise as compared to looks.
yeah, i wouldn't dye my interior panels either. i just asked because your carpet looked really dark in the picture of the pedals.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i tried looking for those pedals on the website... i didn't see any for the 96-00 civic?

damn i'm jealous.. i wish i had those seats and pedals... i prefer to get the type-r steering wheel, but sick nonetheless.
You have to select the 94-01 Integra Pedal Set (it's the same pedal set by part # as the 96-00). I would've got the CTR steering wheel, but I like the stock cruise control mount. :thumbup:

yeah, i wouldn't dye my interior panels either. i just asked because your carpet looked really dark in the picture of the pedals.
Oh okay, yep just the dark gray.

thanks.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You have to select the 94-01 Integra Pedal Set (it's the same pedal set by part # as the 96-00). I would've got the CTR steering wheel, but I like the stock cruise control mount. :thumbup:
that answers my question. but i was assuming the same ;)

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
10% discount with those pedals... cool... but has anyone or does anyone know how to install the actual pedal assembly? I'm kinda thinkin about throwing away 3 times the money to get the real ones?

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
10% discount with those pedals... cool... but has anyone or does anyone know how to install the actual pedal assembly? I'm kinda thinkin about throwing away 3 times the money to get the real ones?
Actually, it's $65 + ship normally and with a coupon code on one of their threads, you can get the set for $49 shipped.

If you buy the entire pedal assembly, it's almost 3x the price AND you still have to rivet the brake pedal (which includes the purchase of a rivet gun).

Lastly, I don't see any reason to get authentics. I didn't get these pedals for the looks, but more so for the feel. If you can get something for 1/3 of the price that gives the same feel, might as well do it.

Mr. EeeKaY

Does ur mom know ur gay?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'm covinced... and i looked for the thread but i couldn't find it. i found out how to make the gas pedal look authentic. lol. so yeah, i only know the 10% discount coupon

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
"Upon checkout, use the coupon code: ccsummer08"

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So, now that everything minus the motor is complete - any opinions on engine dress up? Here's my thoughts so far: kevlar ignition cover (for the b-series valve cover), pwjdm 3pt tower bar...

kind of like that, but with a pwjdm 3pt bar...

opinions?

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You might want to look into the benen 3pt. bar, I think it's cheaper, but it's probably not as rigid.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Where did you get these pedals again?

Edit : Nevermind. I went through the older post to find out. haha.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You might want to look into the benen 3pt. bar, I think it's cheaper, but it's probably not as rigid.
Yeah, to be honest the main reason I want the pwjdm one is due to aesthetics, not performance gains.

Never seen such a clean bay.
I know, that's what I'm after.

Where did you get these pedals again?

Edit : Nevermind. I went through the older post to find out. haha.
www.strutking.com / 94-01 integra / "ccsumer08"